Chapter 11

Thank you for the support :)

-----------------

Jaimees POV

"Get her out of here" I heard Riven growl. One of his body guards rushed over and dragged me out of the room and back into the limo.

"What?" I looked confused. I watched the limo pull away with no answer to my question.

Please don't do anything stupid Riven. I may not like you, or at least I don't like you at times, but you are still my master. The closest thing to a family I have.

The limo drove back to the house that I have come to consider my home. I looked into the night sky,feeling a slight sense of tiredness, telling me there was only around an hour left of night. The same feeling I've always experienced, but usually ignored. I was worried about Riven, and I honestly don't know why or what made me come to care.

I was escorted to my room by 2 guards. The door shut behind me and the click of the bolt let me know they had locked me in. Was I in trouble? Did I do something wrong?

I laid down, closing my eyes and slowly managing to drift off to sleep.

~The Following Day~

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the bolt pop, and the door sliding open. Riven was standing there, seeming tired and calm.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I looked up at him.

"I'm fine..." He yawned suddenly "just tired"

"What happened last night..." I frowned, knowing he wouldn't want to answer, but knew i needed an answer to calm me down.

"Someone tried to attack that restaurant. I had you dragged out so you wouldn't have to watch. My eyes were red because I smelt an old enemy. No one who was innocent was killed, or harmed. I promise you that" he hugged me, leaving me in a state of shock. I thought he had lost control, and possibly killed someone who honestly didn't deserve it.

"I love you" he softly whispered in my ear, lowering his hand and dragging the dress up.

"W...wait. What are you doing?" I groaned. I was still tired, and definitely still in shock.

--------------/-

I know it's short. I have some ideas in my head for what is going to happen, and I'm stuck on what ideas are the best