Chapter 5

Might have a hot scene coming in the next few chapters -wink wink- xD
----------------------

Chapter 5

"Eat" I heard a young females voice as she handed me a sandwich. It has probably been over an hour since the man, or my 'master' left the room. "You need your strength, he won't let you starve" she had a soft smile to her.

I took a bite and realized how badly I've neglected to eat lately. I wasn't underweight. I was pretty normal. It's just that you're not as hungry being a hybrid.

I sipped some of the juice and finished off my sandwich. Yum. At least whoever made that knew how to make a good sandwich.

"Come" the woman stood and held her hand to help me up. I took it. She led me down a hallway, then downstairs, another hallway, what looked like a secret door, and another flight of stares. A torture room....

The right wall was lined with chains. The left had 2 jail cells with chains and a cot. In the center of the room was another set of chains both on the ground and in the air. The far back wall had drawers. On the right corner there was a metal surgery like table with a clean pillow at the end.

"Relax" I heard her soft voice from behind. Her small hands examined my neck for a minute, then my wrists. What was she doing?

She took me to the center next to chains, but thankfully didn't try to hold me down. "W..what are you doing?" I was finally able to mumble.

"Fitting you for a collar" she smiled. I felt cold leather wrap around my neck and shivered. Way to big. Another one, this time too small. It choked me a little. I received a "sorry" shortly after.

15-20 minutes of trying on different collars and finally she found the one that fit. I watched as the marked on a piece of paper the size.

"What's your favorite color?" She smiled.

"Crimson red"

"Ironic?" She laughed softly and wrote down red on the paper.

"I know" a small smile escaped onto my features.

"Well master will be in soon to do the tracker"

"Tracker"

"Yes Hun. He wants to put a tracker in you to keep an eye on you"

"Oh..."

"You'll be fine" she laughed and left the room.

I got bored and decided to check out the drawers. All kinds of weird things. Chains, hooks, collars, wrist cuffs, blindfolds, and gags on one side, needles, shots, silver, weights, whips, and other things to cause pain on the other.

I slowly closed the drawer door shut and looked up to see this 'master' person standing in front of me.

"Hope I don't have to use those on you... Go sit on the metal bed"

"Um. Ok" I quietly watched as he unlocked the one locked drawer. I couldn't really see what was inside. I did watch him pull out a knife, medical grippers, and a weird chip looking object.

"Lay on your belly. Fighting me will make it worse"

"Fine" I rolled over and let my head rest on the pillow. Maybe I could just take a nap...

"Owe" I whined, feeling the sharp pain.

"Shhh" the girl rushed to my side. "You're fine"

I still tried to struggle despite her words. You try to have a knife dug into your arm, and not by your own doing!

I was held down by who knows what. The process wasn't very long but that doesn't stop me from feeling pain. Damn asshole...

The feeling of pain finally left and I let my body relax. Oh soft pillow. My eyes began to shut. Just a little sleep. Please.

"No" I softly whined feeling my body being lifted. There was a bandage only arm. Kinda dumb with how fast I heal.

"You're fine" I heard that woman's voice once again. "I'm taking you to your new room"

"Oh" I cuddled up to her. She was too cold to be human, but she was sweet like one. Was it even possible?
--------

Hope you enjoy :3