Chapter 6

Sorry for the long wait guys. I seemed to have lost my sense of writing. Major writers block. Thank you Jaimee for helping me and bugging me until I finally decided to write again :P

Sorry if I'm kinda rusty. Thank you everyone who has stayed and waited. And thank you to all the new followers. It's a big inspiration for me when I get down.

------------------------

Jaimees POV

I opened my eyes to the harsh artificial light. Where..? That's right, my new master. I really don't understand this anymore. What did I do wrong? What fucked up being has cursed me to live like this?

I slowly sat, looking around the room and rubbing my eyes as they tried to adjust. There was a girl, she looked younger than me. She put a tray down with what looked like soup.

"Thank you" I quietly mumbled, worried what the man had done and plans to do to the child.

"You are welcome" she skipped out of the room happily.

I slowly sipped the soup, seeing the bandage on my arm. Oh. I gripped the edge. Pulling it off proved easy, revealing normal skin. Not even a scar. The one problem was, underneath the skin would be a tracker. A tracker for an assholes use.

I finished the soup and put the tray on a table against the opposite wall. I sat back down on the bed. It was soft, both soft to the touch and soft in that it squished down when you laid on it.

The door opened and I held back a groan. A groan of anger. A groan of sadness...

My master and the girl from yesterday who tried to fit me with a collar walked in, holding a small white box.

"Relax" the woman smiled as the master put the box down. "Your collar is done. Move your hair out of the way please"

I pulled my hair back and quietly watched as my master pulled out the red collar. I could see another tracker where the back of it was, it producing a light blue glow. He walked over and fastened it behind my head, a lock going into place in the back.

It was silk, my favorite material. I slowly rubbed my hand against it, missing the feeling. As I did, I watched the two leave the room, leaving me in silence once again.

I slowly pulled back the curtains on the window, wanting to let in some real light, even if it was from a small, dark source. And of course, the windows were protected with metal poles

The moon lit up the room nicely actually. I turned out the other light, letting the moon guide me. It always had a beautiful glow, and seemed to somehow make me feel calm.

The door opened again, this time to a man I hadn't seen before. Damn, this guy has a lot of people working for him.

This man handed me a couple of dresses, but it was different. They was long. They would go to my ankles if I wore it. He pointed to the closet, telling me to put them away. I did. A small closet of course.

He brought in handful after handful of clothes, from dresses, to fancy shirts and pants and long flowy skirts, to older warn t shirts and shorts.

I thanked him as he finished helping me put it away. He was hard, showing no expression or care for any human emotions.

He at last handed me a small 2 piece, all black bikini bathing suit.

"Put that on" he turned away from me to let me do my business.

I slowly peeled back the dress that I still happened to be wearing. I followed with my underwear, but did so quickly, hoping he wouldn't turn around during that. I think put on the bikini bottoms and small bra-like top.

"I'm finished" I looked up at him as he turned. He helped me tie the back then led me out of the room, through the maze of the house, and into a large backyard, revealing an equally large pool with a waterfall and a warm jacuzzi.

---------------------------

Welp, that's it for now guys ^_^

Hope to update soon again, thank you for all your support!