Chapter 8

Welcome back :D

----------------------

Jaimees POV

I went back in the house, carrying the collar in my hand. I really didn't want to put it on but I didn't want to get in trouble either. I went up to my room and placed it on the counter by the bed.

My master entered the room, fully clothed now. He actually looked fancy.

"I am going to my cousins party tonight. I want you to come along" he smiled and went to my closet. "Hmmm what to have you wear?"

I quietly watched as he picked through the dresses. He seemed fascinated but a long red one with long sleeves.

"How about the red one?" I finally said. He looked at me and nodded, handing me the hanger.

I went into the bathroom and changed. I hung the bathing suit on the curtain rod to dry. the dress clung to me. Looking in the mirror, it showed off my curves. It also stretched were my breasts were, making them pretty obvious.

I stepped back into the bedroom, my master holding up a pair of red heels that matched the dress perfectly. I careful slid them on and stood. Easy to balance in.

He slipped the collar around me. Even with the heels, I was still so much shorter. The collar seemed a bit tight and I realized it was a different one. The one I wore before was still sitting on the counter.

I looked in the mirror. The color of the collar matched everything, besides the light blue light on the back of course. He pressed the lock into place and it was snug to my neck.

He led me out of the room, out of the house, and into a large black limo. The outside and inside are what you'd expect it to be. It had black leather seats, an endless amount of buttons, and a tv.

The car drove for what seemed like eternity. Forrest's. Small farm lands, big towns. So much passed. I started to doze off.

I was waken when we arrived. I looked around to see a huge decorated house. Rows of cars lined the front of the house. The walls were white, the door dark brown.

I was escorted, or more so pushed, into the house. The living room was welcoming, full of bright beautiful colors. I noticed a stairway that went downstairs, with a door at the end surrounded by metal bars. Another beautifully large white staircase led upstairs, which was were all the noise was coming from.

We ascended the stairs and through the huge door. The room was packed with people. One wall was lined with a huge bar. All the room was taken as people packed in for drinks and food. The wall next to it was lined with small tables hosting small party snacks and drinks like punch and mini sandwiches. The farthest wall held a large dj table and speakers. The last wall had a large door leading to a balcony, and some humans who seemed to be out of place.

I noticed some kids by the balcony doors. Some human, most vampire. They were getting along despite there differences. It was nice to see.

My master led me to a table and sat me down "stay here" he walked away and joined the crowd of people.

The children came over to me, almost curiously, and sat at the table. I smiles watching as they played in front of me.

"What is this party for?" I quietly asked

"It's someone's birthday" one of the children piped up "we were invited!" She giggled, finally running off with her friends to go play.

The main doors opened, revealing a small girl. She was a vampire, her eyes slightly red. The crowds went quiet. Some people asked. She was a beautiful little girl, but so young, maybe 12 at the most.

She giggled as she walked down the marble steps. People couldn't seen to pull their eyes off of her. When she reached the bottom, people clapped for her. I clapped as well, though I wasn't sure why.

She ran around happily, the kid in her coming out, as people went back to their conversations. The children watched her as if jealous, some with hate.

---------------------------

Sorry I was pressured to make the chapter on short notice :P thank you guys for reading. Hope you all enjoy!