Chapter 2

I think most of these chapters will be in Jaimees POV for once haha

Hope you guys enjoy :)

--------------------------------

Chapter 2

Jaimees POV

My eyes popped open as I heard the door slam. Fuck. I drifted to sleep... Stupid me.

"Get your ass out of that pool you stupid kid! You know I have an important party in a couple hours."

I heard my father yell "what are you waiting for?! Come here!"

Oh no. I slowly swam to the edge of the pool. I knew I couldn't out run him. I couldn't hide in the pool cause he could throw something at me... I pulled myself up onto the deck and stood, knowing what was coming...

"Turn around" he growled. I did

I felt my bottoms pulled down and a belt slap across my wet ass. I suppressed a whimper. It wouldn't help to make a noise.

"How many do you think you deserve?" He asked

Trick question really. If I said too little, he would get angry and give me more. If I said too many, he would happily give me that many to the point of me not being able to sit normally for a week.

"However many you think is best daddy" I finally let out. I was too scared of him to disobey.

"Good girl" he smirked. Another hit higher up, then a couple below. My ass was on fire and I lost count by the time he was done.

He threw the towel at me then left inside. What an ass.... I tried to sit but I was too sore. It usually took a few hours at the least to calm it down.

I painfully walked to my room and grabbed the dress I left on my desk. I slipped out of my bathing suit, hung it on a rack to dry, and pulled the dress on over my head.

The dress was silky and smooth against my skin. I always loved silk. So...well silky I guess.

I grabbed a matching black necklace and bracelet. My appearance is important to me. Black heels slipped on and ready to go.

I say on my bed, waiting on my father. He will walk in any second now, probably scream at me, then take me downstairs where he held his parties.

The room was more or less of a ball room. It had a large open area in the center, an area to sit, an area where food was put, large speakers all over the place, and a bar in the corner.

The door clicked and the knob slowly turned. Great. Wait? My mom stepped in the room and had a soft, sad smile on her face.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her

"Nothing" she smiled and grabbed my hand "lets go"

She led me down the stairs and to the entrance of the room. My father stood at my other side and they both led me in.

A little gasp escaped me. The room was decorated, and decorated nicely at that. My father hardly ever did that. Usually he just used the bar (me as their server) and played loud annoying music. Now the bar was server inch fancy wine with a fancy waiter, and the music was soft and classical sounding.

"Shut up" I heard my father grit through his smiling teeth.

I looked around wondering what was happening. Why? Was someone important coming?

--------------------

2 chapters so far, my treat ^,..,^