The vampires hybrid (Book 3)

Welcome to book 3 (you do not have to read the other books!) of the vampires slave. Thank you everyone and hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------

Main character: Jaimee (vampire. You've heard of her in the last book)

We are going back in time to her younger :)

Chapter one

I opened my eyes finding myself chained to my bed. What happened last night. Oh. Right...

I am Jaimee. My mother works with her sister, who is the queen of vampires. My father is an asshole who likes to abuse me...

My mother doesn't really care what he does to me, because he does it to her to. He tortures. Hits. Slaps. He also likes to rape innocent people for no good reason. Including myself.

"I'm sorry" I heard my moms soft sweet voice and she undid the chains. She must have just gotten home.

"Thanks" I rolled my eyes and turned away from her. Why wouldn't she do anything... Her sister was the queen for fuck sakes! She could have him arrested, or even make him disappear. Instead she puts up with him and makes me deal with it too.

I myself am a vampire, born from my mother and father. Actually, I am more of a hybrid. My father was human before I was born (he's a vampire now.) Due to this, I get the joy of craving blood and having to avoid sunlight, as well as having the sweet blood of a human child, despite being 18.

I punched the wall and groaned angrily. How dare her let this happen to me! I am her daughter! This is bull shit!

I took a deep breath. Getting angry wont do anything. It never has before. It just makes it worse.

I stepped into my closet. Nice and roomy. The shelves held shoes, jewelry that I didn't wear to often, and a couple folded outfits. On the hooks were a bunch of dresses and some nicer clothes than those that were folded.

I knew of my fathers stupid party tonight, and I knew what was expected. I had to dress like a whore, but luckily I was off limits to his dirty trash friends. One thing my mother would not allow thankfully. She would get beat for it later though. Poor mom...

I grabbed a towel off of the shelf and one of the black dresses. If there is any blood, at least it won't stain. I've learned that the hard way, wether it be spilled from a cup or from a human, preferably not myself.

I slipped out of my clothes, put my bathing suit on, and snuck out back into the pool. The cool water felt good against my pale skin. At least being a hybrid of human, I had a little color, but not much.

I let my eyes close as the water gently waved across me. I don't know how, or why, but it seems to calm me down. It also has.

-----------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy it ^,..,^ sorry I'm kinda rusty right now