Chapter 7

Another chapter :D
---------------------------

Chapter 7

Jaimees POV

I slowly looked around. It really was beautiful. The rocks along the waterfall were smooth, mixed in an array of colors. The water was clean and clear. The pool had a large dolphin painted along the bottom.

I looked up at the man who had guided me, unsure what I was supposed to do. Before I even had the chance, he had already closed the door back into the house.

I noticed a rack with towels to the right. I picked one up and wrapped it around my waste. I felt kind of bare in such a skimpy bathing suit.

I noticed my master stepping out of the jacuzzi and I frowned. I thought I would get a chance to relax...

He smiled as he stepped up to me, and I realized he was about a foot taller than me. I guess I really am short.

His hands slowly wrapped around my neck. It freaked me out at first, until I felt the weight of the collar leave my neck. He set it on a nearby table and walked back to the jacuzzi without saying a word.

I quietly followed. I really did want to sit in it, even if the monster was in it as well. I let my feet slide in and moaned as the water warmed my aching feet. I slowly sunk in. All the way down to my neck.

I felt his hands pull me near him. I was about to struggle, but realized he had put me against one of the massagers. I let my body relax and my eyes close.

I was in such a trance that I didn't realize my top come loose. I felt hands on my breasts and quickly opened my eyes. He smiled and pressed my head back against the water pillow as he continued to rape them.

I stopped struggling. It actually felt kinda good... My father would usually just screw me then leave. He never took the time to know if I enjoyed anything.

"Does it feel good?" He smiled as he continued, and I shyly nodded. "Good"

I realized a moan had escaped me, causing me to blushed. I felt his hand reach up and rub my pink cheeks, as if enjoying the site. It caused me to blush even more.

His cool lips pressed against mine. There was no where I could go. No where to run, so I let him kiss. I even kissed back. For once, I was getting the attention, and not by force.

It didn't go any further. He finished the kiss, then retied my bathing suit.

I let myself relax as he left the jacuzzi and went back into the house.
----------------------
It's short, I know. Building up the action, and drama hehe :p