Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jaimees POV

I sat alone at one of the empty tables and watched as my parents talked to different people. Father was by the bar, mother talking with some other women. Kids were running around excitedly. Maybe a birthday? No. They didn't really celebrate...

"Welcome" I looked up to the small stage. My aunt, the queen... "You know why we are gathered here tonight, and I will be starting. First off, number 1" she called and a young child walked up on the stage, wearing an old rugged tshirt and a collar around her neck. What the?.... "This girl is 11 years old, virgin, and common blood"

I began hearing a few numbers shout. This sounded like an auction? The last number called was $20,000

"Number 18" I heard as my father pushed me to the stage. What? "This is my beautiful niece. She is 18 years old, not a virgin, but has rare blood. She is a hybrid of human so she can please your hunger and be up when you are up."

Numbers started flying. I looked at my aunt confused, and noticed she mouthed "sorry quietly"

"$800,000" I heard someone yell and the room went quiet. 800,000?

I felt a blindfold put across my face and started struggling and trying to yell. Some sort of cloth was placed in my mouth and I was carried, fighting and all, somewhere which I don't know.

I realized I was in a vehicle when there was a jerking motion. Where was I? Where was this car going?

The cloth was pulled from my mouth and I tried screaming. It ended with a slap to my face. Bad idea. I shut my mouth as tears poured down my face for the first time in 10 years. Was this really happening?

Think on the bright side...I was obviously sold as a slave. I've heard of this before... Maybe life will be better for me? Maybe he or she won't always beat and rape me?

The car suddenly stopped and I fell forward. Fuck. I hit my head pretty hard of the seat in front of me. That'll hurt for a while...

I was dragged upright, out of the vehicle, and my hands tied behind my back. Ow. Too tight.

--------------------------

So I was thinking I would update every 3-4 days. Hope that's ok ^,..,^