Chapter 21

Real quick! Everyone, one of my good friends is prewriting a Louis Tomlinson superhero story and I've read what she's got and it's AMAZING! It will be up soon and I will tell you all when (I'll be promoting it a lot) but trust me even if you don't like One Direction, it's absolutely amazing! And go follow her: halfabluesky4! Now, onto the chapter!

-Belle Ann-

“Emma, I need to talk to you,” I told her as she walked along the docks, finally sitting down at one of the benches overlooking the ocean. I needed to tell her about Henry, I needed to tell her that Peter had switched bodies with him. Deep down I loved Peter with all my heart, but I loved good Peter. Nice, caring, loving Peter was the one I loved, not monstrous Peter. The only way to get him back was to get him far away from this boy. Neverland is my island, I could give him true immortality, and I could save the island. He didn’t need the heart.

“I feel like something is going to happen,” Emma said, speaking her thoughts as she looked out at the ocean surrounding Neverland, totally missing the fact that I said something.

“You’re right to think that after everything Peter has put you through, which is why I need to tell you that-”

“I feel like something is wrong with my son,”

“I understand, Emma, and that’s why I-”

“He hasn’t been the same. I mean, wanting to stay at Regina’s, asking her to protect him, it just doesn’t make any sense what so ever,”

I sighed heavily, burying my head in my hands. It was kinda frustrating that she wasn’t listening, that she was too wrapped up in her thoughts and suspicions. But if she would just focus and listen to what I have to say, then she would know that she’s right, and that we need to do something before Peter tries to kill everyone in Storybrooke.

“We should release Pan,” she suddenly said, and my head snapped up. I didn’t even bother to attempt and tell her that it was really Henry in that box, only gave her a look to explain. I wanted to know what suddenly caused this thought.

“What makes you want to do that?”

“If he can control the shadow from in the box, if we let him out maybe we can actually monitor him, I don’t know, but something just doesn’t feel right about him being in that box…” she suddenly jumped up from the bench, eyes going wide, “come on!”

“Where are we going?” I called after her as I scrambled up from the bench, chasing after her running figure.

“To free Pan!”

 **********

 “Don’t listen to him, shoot him! He’s not Henry!” Rumple screamed at Emma as she stood on the other side of the town line, gun pointed straight at what everyone thought was Peter but was really Henry on the inside. I could see Emma as she battled herself, not sure whether to trust her instincts of not. Though if she chose wrong, she would be killing her own son.

“Trust you instincts, Emma,” I told her, and she took a deep breath, asking him a ton of questions pertaining to the day they first met. He said something to her that I didn’t quite catch and she took her finger away from the trigger of the gun, letting it fall to the ground as she embraced her son who was trapped inside of Peter’s body.

They all said their apologies to Henry, Rumple saying he was sorry from trapping him in a box.

“Thanks for keeping her from killing me,” Henry said to me. I only nodded, trying not to cry when he spoke. Peter’s voice, Peter’s eyes, he was Peter, but he wasn’t. They boy I loved so dearly was standing in front of me, yet at the same time, he wasn’t.

Snow quickly hushed him, seeing the effect that his voice was having on me.

“You tried to tell me, but I was too caught up in my thoughts to listen,” Emma said quietly, looking up into my eyes.

“I did, but it’s alright. You did what I told you, and Henry is still alive,”

“Wait, so where’s Pan?” Charming suddenly spoke up. I looked right at Rumple, and by the look in his eyes I knew that he knew.

“Come on, we could already be to late,”

 **********

“What are you doing to her?” I asked Rumple as I watch him wave his hand over Regina, a purple mist appearing as she slowly began to wake up.

“Waking her with a spell. You’re a fairy; can’t you do this as well?”

“By powers are limited, Rumple. There’s only so much I can do.”

Regina slowly came to her senses, looking around the room, trying to figure out what exactly had happened.

“He tricked me-”

“He tricked all of us Regina,” Emma told her, cutting off the rest of her sentence, “now the question is where did Pan go?”

“I’m not sure-”

“Tell me you didn’t keep it in here!” Rumple shouted, startling everybody. He walked over to a wall, examining the opened box that sat in one of the indents. I stood beside him, looking at it as well. I heard stories about what she kept in this box, but I couldn’t remember what.

“Of course I kept it in here, Gold. Where else was I going to keep it?”

“What’s so important about what was in that box?”

Rumple only shook his head, mumbling curse words under his breath. That’s when it all came back to me. All the stories I heard from mermaids and fairies, about the curse that Regina cast on the EnchantedForest, bringing them all here to Storybrooke; that’s what was in this box.

“The curse, it was in the box,” I whispered, almost in disbelief, but I knew everyone heard me loud and clear, “Peter’s going to recast the curse, and turn Storybrooke into a new Neverland.”