Chapter 11

-Peter Pan-

"Of all the hiding spots in Neverland, this is what you pick?" she nodded her head, and I laughed because of her adorableness.

I've had her back a week now. A week. Only 7 days ago I believed she was dead, and now her she is, alive as ever. She won't tell us how she's still alive, but I honestly don't care at the moment. She's here, and I can hold her in my arms. That's all I care about. My previous thoughts of making Henry a Lost Boy were abandoned, because all I wanted was to relive all those moments with Belle that I haven't had in years.

"What? It's my favorite spot in all of Neverland! When I get the chance to come here, I'm going to take it!" she stuck her tongue out at me as I laughed again. She ran her hand down the bark of our tree, smiling as she went.

She turned her back to me, curling her legs around the branch of the tree and hanging upside down, smiling at me.

"You my little Fairy, are a strange one," I smirked, walking over to her and taking her hand.

"Yeah, but you love me!"

"I do, and you know that,"

She smiled at me again. God, I loved that smile. It was just full of joy, happiness, love.

I let my magic do what it always does, and I closed my eyes. When I opened them again I looked to my side to see Belle Ann giggling at me.

"I could've just got down you know Peter?"

"Yeah, but I felt like hanging here with you,"

She laughed again, grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly, intertwining out fingers. Her laugh was something I would never get tired of hearing. It was honestly magical, there was no other way to describe it.

She leaned over, pressing a kiss to my lips quickly before pulling away. She flipped over the branch, landing on her feet and waiting for me to land beside her. The minute I did she grabbed both of my hands, placing a kiss on them.

"It's not gonna be like this forever is it Peter?" she asked quietly, looking down. I sighed, taking my hands out of hers and wrapping them around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Things happened while you were gone. I changed, you know that. These people, they're here for Henry. We need him though. Then there's Rumple and the Evil Queen who will stop at nothing. They'll use magic to get him. But you once gave me magic, and I'm battling back. They said they had something to us against me, and they meant you. But I have you now, but that won't stop them. But I love you Belle Ann, and I won't stop fighting to keep you safe and to restore your home to what it once always was. I promise I won't let them hurt you Belle, I swear,"

She sighed, snuggling deeper into my chest as I just held her. It wasn't going to get easier. If anything, it was going to get way worse.