Chapter 3

-Peter Pan-

**********

"Peter! Peter stop!" her magical laugh rang out through the woods as I caught her around the waist, spinning her around in the air.

"Say you love me!"

"Why! You already know it's true!"

I smiled at her words, setting her back on the ground. I grabbed her hand, spinning her so she was facing me, pressed up against my chest.

"I know," she giggled, leaning up towards my lips, pressing a soft kiss there. Time was frozen here in Neverland, so we never really grew old nor did time pass even though the sun set and rose, but kissing Belle made it seem like time froze all around us (though it wasn't possible).

"Belle! Belle Ann!"  Tinkerbell's frantic voice rang out through the forest as she came flying towards us through the trees Her eyes were full of fear, while her body was almost violently shaking.

"Tinkerbell! What's going on!" she yelled, running out of my arms and towards the blonde fairy, enveloping her into her arms as her body was raked with sobs.

"Hook! He told me something, something terrible! It's happening Belle Ann, it's happening! They're coming! They've found Neverland!"

Belle Ann's face immediately paled, and I ran over, grabbing her arms and turning her towards me. I met her eyes, and the love she had when she looked at me came back, but it was laced with fear.

"Peter, I need you to find all the Lost Boys. Take them to the arena to practice. Don't let them stop until they can hit every bulls eye dead on with a knife and arrows time after time again. Tinkerbell, bring Sophie Rose and Silvermist to the cove, quickly. We need to talk. Now."

Tinkerbell nodded fast and flew off towards the two fairies who made home on the other side of the island. I watched as Belle's beautiful wings grew from her back, the sparkles that fell from her wings to the ground just illuminating everything.

"Belle, whatever is happening or is going to happen, please tell me we are going to be safe," I told her, grabbing her hand lightly in mine before she could fly off. Her eyes met mine once again and all the fear was gone, only the love I knew she had for me showing in them.

"I can't promise we will all be fine, but I can promise that no matter what happens, I will always love you Peter Pan,"

**********

I shot up out of bed, furiously wiping the tears that were streaming down my face away. Yes, the most feared villain in the world was crying.

The voices of the boys laughing and having fun outside filled my ears, and it made me want to throw something through the wall. Maybe even unleash all of the power Belle had given me...

Oh Belle.....

I ran my hand down my face, her words repeating in my mine. It was almost the same thing she told me before she left me that horrible, horrible day...

"I will always love you Peter Pan,"