Chapter 26

Peter and Belle Ann's son on the side :)

-Belle Ann- (9 Months Pregnant)

"Wow, he's beautiful,"

"A miracle,"

"He has your eyes,"

"Just...wow,"

"I can't believe it,"

These were only some of the things everyone was saying as they crowded around me and Peter as we both just stared lovingly down at our son.

Ethan Alexander Pan. That is his name. His eyes were a bright blue color that I honestly could not look away from no matter how hard I tried to. He was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

When he was born only about an hour ago he was born larger than most babies were born. Silvermist told us that it was because he would be a rapid aging child. Since Peter and me had a physical age of 18, Ethan would stop growing at the age of 14 and would forever be 14. When we checked his back he had no wing slots, but you could practically see the magic he had in him when little sparkles flew around his eyes. He was beautiful, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

"I'm an uncle...wow," William whispered from the side of my Peter wasn't on. I tore my eyes away from my son's and smiled at my brother. Over the past month he actually grew very fond of Peter. They almost acted like brother's now, and I couldn't be happier.

Peter was sat beside me on our bed, holding me close with one of his son's tiny hands in his large ones. William sat beside me, staring at his nephew lovingly. Tinkerbell, Silvermist, and every other fairy I had ever given wings to and brought to the island had flew to our room to witness the birth of the first fairy child in forever, and they were all in complete awe at the sight of Ethan.

"Do you know how long it might take until he turns 14?" I quietly asked Silvermist as I looked over at her, trying not to talk to loud and make my son cry.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a month or 2 at the most. Don't worry, you'll have time to spend with him and bond with him before he stops aging."

"What if he hates me?" Peter suddenly said, making all of us tear our gazes from Ethan to look at him, but he kept his eyes on his son, "At some point he's going to have to know our past, which means knowing about all the pain and suffering I've caused people in my life. What if he hates me for that?"

"He'll never hate you," I told him, resting my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his free arm around me to pull me closer to him.

"It's true, Peter," Tinker told him, "you showed everyone, even everyone in the Enchanted Forest, that you aren't the mean person we always thought of you as. They forgive you, we forgive you."

All of the fairies behind her nodded their head in agreement and I watched as Peter's smile grew even wider.

I couldn't ask for anything more than what I had now.