Chapter 13

-Belle Ann-

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP FIGHTING! THERE'S A KNOCKED OUT BOY HERE, YOU'VE SUSPENDED MY MAGIC, SO THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS LISTEN TO THE TWO OF YOU BICKER THE ENTIRE TIME!" I finally screamed at Neal and Rumple, making both of them shut up and avert their eyes to the ground.

All they have been doing is screaming back and forth at each other. How the first time they tried to save Henry, Peter said Rumple was here to murder him. How they went their separate was, then Neal was captured and brought to the Echo Cave. Then he was saved, they awakened me, Rumple got Neal to forgive him, then here they are again. It was honestly annoying.

"Father, we have a way off the island-"

"And I have a way to stop Pan. But you chose to go with the group, so stay with them, do what you decided to do. Regina and I have our own plans,"

"Who's taking the girl?" Neal asked him. They both looked over at me, and Rumple only smiled.

"You take her. She's valuable,"

Neal only nodded, throwing Henry over his shoulder and mtioning for me to walk. I didn't even plan to fight it anymore, I couldn't. I had to do what he said. I was nothing without my magic.

"You know, Peter will come for us. Both of us," I told him as he walked us through the forest.

"I know he will, but I plan to have Henry out of here before he comes for you."

"Maybe you're a little too late," we heard a voice from the woods say. Neal put Henry on the ground, taking his sword from his belt, turning to face the trees. Felix soon walked out from behind the trees, 2 other Lost Boys following him.

I smirked at Neal, "Told you,"

Neal turned to me, swinging his sword in the process. I felt the cool blade cut across my cheek, and I gasped, falling to the ground, holding my cheek in pain.

Felix threw his sword towards him, knocking him backwards. I watched as the other boys took Henry, and began to walk away. The problem was Felix and I both saw it: Charming and Hook were walking towards me.

"BELLE RUN!" Felix called, too wrapped up in fighting Neal. I scambled to my feet, attepmting to grow my wings.

"Damn it!" I muttered when they didn't come out. My magic was still suspended. I saw Hook and Charming getting closer and I made a run for it.

I could hear their footsteps gaining on me as I ran as fast as I could through the woods.

"No where to go now, Belle Ann," Hook said, a smirk obvious in his voice as I came to a stop. I was an inch away from the edge of a cliff, and it was a long way down.

"Pan isn't comeing for you," Charming told me, inching closer to me. I attempting to take a small step back, but felt the crumbling rock under my feet and stopped.

"He will come for me. He will find me.That's what love is Charming, you should know it better than anyone,"

Hook took another step, holding his sword against my neck.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," a voice said from behind us. I smiled when I heard his voice, and I saw Charming curse under his breath.

Peter.

I felt a sudden heat rise, and Peter lit a wall of fire between Hook and I. I took a step back, trying to get away from the fire, and fell right into Peter's arms. I felt the magic that surrounded him, pixie dust , as he held me tightly in his arms, flying away from Hook and Charming who were cut off by the fire.

"Told you I was coming," he smiled down at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Couldn've came before Neal cut my cheek," I felt my feet hit the ground, and Peter worridly cupped my face, examining my cheek.

"I let you get hurt," he whispered.

I grabbed hold of his hands," No, Peter, you saved me."