Chapter 9

-Belle Ann-

I walked quietly behind Felix. Every once and awhile, for the past half hour, he would stop and turn to me, ready to ask me all of his questions. He'd always stop though, and just continue walking forward.

"I'll warn you Belle Ann, he's still your same Peter, but he's changed," he said, shooting me an unreadable look before turning to look where we was walking.

"That group was saying that too. Even Tinkerbell was saying that. But I know deep down, my same old fun, loving, adventurous Peter is there," I told him confidently, and he only gave me a look as if to say that he hoped I was right.

He stopped right at the edge of the woods and an all too familiar clearing. He gestured for me to go in, and I sucked in my breath, stepping into the camp.

I saw every Lost Boy that I'd ever came to know sitting around a fire, laughing at each other. I saw some throwing daggers at the trees that lined the camp, cheering when someone hit the target.

I took another step towards the fire, and I saw one Lost Boy, Will, who was one of the first Peter ever brought in, look my way. His eyes widened and he dropped the bowl of food he was holding in shock. Everyone quickly turned to look at him, then towards me. They all mirrored his movements, either dropping their bowls of food or even dropping their swords and daggers.

Will rose from his seat on the ground, eyes still wide in shock, and walked towards me. He looked down at my hands, grabbing hold of them. When he looked up, his eyes showed how much he didn't believe I was there, but I knew his heart said something different.

"Hey Will," I said quietly, doing my best to keep my tears in as I smiled at him. He, on the other hand, didn't try to keep anything in. For probably the first time in the world, I saw a Lost Boy cry. And he didn't even cry, he broke down sobbing, wrapping his arms around my as I did the same to him, crying as well.

Soon, just about every Lost Boy in camp came over to me, even Felix, and all took their turns hugging me. And pretty soon, they all finally found their voices.

"Oh my god, we've thought you were dead for years!"

"Where have you been!"

"God, have we missed you!"

"It hasn't been the same without you!"

"Those damn Pirates!"

"Peter is going to flip..." I heard Felix say to no one in particular, and everyone nodded in agreement at his statement.

"Why am I going to flip?"

That voice. God, it hasn't changed over the years. It was still as charming, and it still made me smile a the sound.

Not one Lost Boy said a word, only moved tot eh side so they weren't crowding me anymore. I took my eyes off the ground and looked straight ahead.

God, his eyes were still that same green.

Every muscle of his froze, and his jaw fell open. It was almost like he spaced out, and he looked like he was ready to faint, like his muscles couldn't even support him right now. His eyes never left mine as I took a few steps towards him, till we were only a foot apart.

I looked down at his wrist, smiling when I saw the bracelet, and my name on it.

"You've still got the bracelet. And my name is there..." I said softly, smiling up at him. He only shook his head.

"No, no this isn't real. It's a trick. You're gone."

I only giggled, "My name is on the bracelet. Don't you remember? When my name isn't there it means I'm gone. But guess what? It's there, Peter."

"You're dead," he said again, plain and simple like it was the only thing he believed. I thought about what Rumple had said to me, and realized that his magic had worn off.

I saw his eyes light up when my wings  came from my back, leaving small sparkles everywhere. The same ones as his bracelet gave off.

"Believe I'm here yet?"

His face lit up in complete happiness, and I saw a tear roll down Peter's face.

I fake gasped, "Peter Pan cries?!?!"

He only smiled more and through his arms around me, smashing his lips onto mine. And we both knew that neither one of us was ever going to move. Or at least, not for a long time.

But no one really gave a damn.