Chapter 16

-Belle Ann-

“Alright, are you sure you have everything you need, Belle?” Peter asked me for what seemed like the 10,000th time. I knew he didn’t like me leaving the island and going to Storybrooke, but I had no choice but to do this. His life was on the line right now because of whoever Rumple must’ve sent out there.

“Peter, I have everything. Don’t worry, I’m going to be fine,” he nodded his head, staring at the ground as I took hold of his hands. He looked up at me and I gave him a gentle kiss, washing away some of his worries.

“It’s just that, I just got you back not that long ago after believing you were dead. I don’t want anything to happen to you…”

“And nothing is going to,”

I gave Felix a small smile and kissed Peter one last time before sitting in the sand, letting my legs get washed over by the water.

I felt the fairy dust of my wings, or basically the essence of my wings, slowly run down my back and to my legs, enveloping them and soon taking them away, leaving a shiny, pink and gold mermaid tail in its place. (side)

“Wait a second,” Felix said, his and Peter looking down in amazement. I forgot I never told them I could do this. There’s a lot I haven’t told them about what my wings could do, “why did you do that? Fairies can fly between worlds can’t they? And I didn’t even know you could do that!”

“There’s a lot I never told you about my wings,” I began to explain, “They can transform into anything I really need. I don’t do it often, but this is a special circumstance. Yes, fairies can cross over between worlds, but it takes a lot of energy and magic. If I flew all the way to Storybrooke, I’d have literally drained basically all of my energy and magic by the time I got their. Mermaids, on the other hand, can travel without wasting any energy. That’s why,”

They both only nodded, and Peter gave me one final smile before I moved my entire body into the ocean, waving goodbye to them as I began the long, underwater journey to Storybrooke.

**********

I let my head pop above the water, taking in the sight of Storybrooke. It felt, weird. It was nothing like the EnchantedForest or Neverland.

I let my wing’s power transfer back to wings and restore my legs as I hit the shore. It felt very strange here, and I knew I didn’t have much time to act.

Making my way into the town, I could see some people staring at me. I recognized a few of the people around that might have walked about my village back in the EnchantedForest before I left for Neverland. Those few gave me looks of shock and wonder, but said nothing. I was here for business, to save the love of my life.

“It’s great to see you again Miss Belle Ann,” I heard an unmistakable voice say behind me. I felt a smile grow across my face as I turned around, coming face to face with the Blue Fairy.

“It’s great to see you again as well,”