Chapter 6

-Emma-

Honestly, we all kind of wanted to kill Hook at the moment. He brought us on a very long journey up a mountain to get to where he had hidden this girl's body, just so we could end up in front of a barrier of Dreamshade plants.

"See! We can't trust Hook!" Regina said, venom dripping from her voice with every single word.

"No, she's here. I can feel it," Tinkerbell said, walking to stand right in front of the Dreamshade, looking back at Hook, "I don't exactly have magic, and you put her here, so you get to get her out."

Hook sighed, pulling his leather trench coat up more to cover himself as he took out his sword, slashing his way through the Dreamshade as we all baked away, not wanting to be poisoned. After maybe 5 minutes, he walked back out, motioning with his hand for us to follow him.

My mother stood in front of me, while Neal stood behind me, almost like they thought Tinkerbell and Hook were playing a trick on us. But somewhere deep down inside, I knew they weren't lying about this girl.

Time kind of slowed as each and every one of us got our breath caught in our throat.

A case, almost like the one my father described Mary Margret to be in after Regina put her under that spell, had the most beautiful young girl inside of it. She looked no older than 17, but we knew she was way older seeing as this is Neverland. The green dress that hugged her body reminded me so much of Pan's outfit, and I could see all of the resemblances between the way she dressed and Peter. Like they meant to do that.

Hook walked over with my father, and they lifted the case off of the girl which vanished into thin air. Magic.

"Before I give her the water," Tinkerbell said, walking over to stand in front of us and beside the girl with a small little glass of Neverland water in her hand from the stunning pool of water beside us, "do you guys have a plan? Because as soon as she's awake, she's going to want to find Peter. I mean, he is the love of her life. So, how do you plan to use her?"

No one spoke up, because none of us had honestly thought of this. We only cared that Hook and Tinkerbell had given us something to get my son back.

"We'll figure something out," I told her, trying to sound as confident as I could, "just wake her up."

Tinkerbell opened the girl's mouth, pouring the water inside. In within seconds, we were met with some of the most mesmerizing eyes in the world.

-Belle Ann-

For the first time in what seemed like forever, my eyes no longer saw replays of my years beside Peter, the Lost Boys, and Tinkerbell. For the first time in forever, I'm pretty sure I saw the world.

I heard footsteps fade away as I moved around, loving the feeling of being able to move again. I slowly sat up, adjusting my eyes to everything.

I was in the secret cave, the cave of Neverland water. I looked down to see my same green dress on, and all of my power just kind of surged through me, and I felt my wings grow from my back, a gasp soon following.

"You didn't say she was a fairy!" a girl yelled. I looked over to see a girl with blonde hair, yelling towards someone. Tinkerbell.

"Tinkerbell?" I asked, trying to almost remember how to talk. She only smiled at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"Well well well, nice to see you again Belle Ann!" that voice. That damn, horrid voice.

"Hook," I felt my voice drip with venom.

I didn't even stand up and walk towards him, I did what I do best. I flew towards him, but I felt someone grab my leg before I could reach him. I looked down at Tinkerbell, questioned why she didn't fly in front of me like she used to always do. She gave me a sad smile, turning around to show me her back.

Right where the slits for her wings used to be, were small little lines. Her wings were closed in, taken away.

"Tink...." I whispered. I turned towards Hook, "This must be YOUR fault!"

"Woah, calm down!" he called out in fear, backing away from me, "I did not do that to Tinkerbell! Now, someone in this room did, but that's not important now."

"Who are they?"

"Prince Charming, Snow White, Neal but also known as Baelfire, Regina the Evil Queen, and Emma. The savior."

"Savior..." I whispered, flying towards Emma. I landed in front of her, studying her, "the daughter of Prince Charming and Snow White, the girl who was destined to save the Enchanted Forest. The day you were born was the day that me and my friends fought against Hook and others from the Enchanted Forest who wanted out magic. But this doesn't make sense....how old are you?"

"Listen Belle," Tink said, placing a hand on my shoulder as I stared at Emma, trying to figure it all out, "Dreamshade hit you in the heart, and you were a goner. Hook slipped you a sleeping potion. Belle Ann, you've been gone for almost 30 years now..."

"30..." I whispered, trying to make sense of it all. Until it hit me.

"PETER! WHERE'S PETER!" I screamed, turning to Tink and shaking her violently. She just smiled a little, like she knew it was coming.

"Peter is-"

Hook cut her off though, "Dead. Peter Pan is dead. He died the day you went under because of a broken heart."

Part of me didn't want to believe what I heard, but part of me did believe it. Peter did love me, and he always said that Neverland was mine, that I was the only person who could truly run Neverland. Though I always told him that he was a true leader, he always said he would never do it alone.

And that's one of the only times I've ever cried in my entire life.