Chapter 19

This episode will be broken into about 3 chapters that you will get this week. 2 more on the way! Expect them before Saturday!

-Belle Ann-

“They’re back!”

“YEAH!”

“We knew you’d come back!”

“Pan has been defeated!”

I flinched at that one, sitting closer to Tinkerbell at the sound of that dwarfs voice. Felix, Tink, Wendy, the other Lost Boys, and I were still sat on the ship as the others ran off of it. Snow White stood on the walk way off the boat, smiling at all of us and motioning us off. We all slowly rose to our feet, making our way off the boat, but Felix leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“I don’t know what Pa- Peter is going to do, but we need to trust him,” I nodded, keeping a straight face as we made out way off the boat. Wendy stopped me, pointing over to John and Michael who were coming our way.

“Are those my brothers?” she asked, her voice happier than I’ve ever heard it as I gave her a small smile, nodding my head yes. She ran off towards them and they enveloped her in a hug. I saw both the boys look back at me, how sorry they were for everything showing in their eyes, but I only smiled and waved it off. I was a forgiving person and I didn’t hold grudges, unlike Peter who held many.

“Hey,” Emma said quietly, my heading turning to face her as she stood next to me, “I was hard on you, and we all were. You obviously knew a different Pan than we did, so I’m sorry it had to be like this. It was obvious you loved him and-”

I only waved her off, giving her a genuine smile. I tried my best to make it look like I was broken behind it, and I knew she bought it because she pulled me into a hug.

“You’re family to us, alright Belle Ann? I know you didn’t want to hurt my son, but I knew you loved Peter. I’m so sorry it had to be this way,”

“It’s alright, Emma. You did what you had to do,” I whispered, my heart literally breaking at the words. It literally killed me to lie to her when Peter was actually still alive and that her son was really trapped in Pandora’s Box. It literally killed me. She was so kind, even apologized for everything. She even called me family.

She pulled away, calling over ‘Henry’. She wrapped his arm around her son’s body, pulling him close to her. He gave her a smile, and for a split second I forgot it was my Peter in this boy’s body, until he turned to look at me.

Henry’s voice spoke to me with thankfulness and kind words, but his eyes were something else. His voice, his body, he was Henry, but deep in those eyes was Peter, praising me for being able to lie to Emma. I only nodded, pushing past them and making my way over to where Regina and Tink were speaking with the Blue Fairy.

Emma only saw her son, and I knew she saw nothing wrong, but I did. I could feel Peter’s heartbreak as I pushed past them. It hurt him that I just walked away, but what was I supposed to do! The boy I love with all my heart is trapped inside of a 10 year old’s body until he can get out of it! I can’t sit there and act like I’m staring at Peter when I’m really staring at Henry.

I shook the thoughts out of my head, placing my hand on Tink’s should as I stood beside her.

“She helped us!” Regina yelled at the Blue Fairy, eyes filling with rage, “she even made pixie dust work!”

“But for how long?”

“It was only a second,” Tink said, grabbing the small vile around her neck.

“Then I can’t help you. If you don’t believe in yourself, how can I believe in you?”

“She deserves her wings back, Blue Fairy,” I sneered, rage filling me at her words, “How can you not give her wings? If she believed in me still being alive when it was magic keeping me alive, then she still believes in magic. That should be enough to give her back her wings.”

“You gave her the wings in the first place, Belle Ann,” she sneered right back, “If you can figure out how to open the wing slits that I closed with magic, feel free to give them back to her. I’m of no help to you though,”

She stalked away from us, and everything in me wanted to kill her. I don’t care if she saved me from a terrible life, gave me wings and even gave me Neverland, she wouldn’t give me best friend back her wings. That was what pissed me off.

“I’ll find a way to get them back, Tink. I promise,” I told her, and she only gave me a thankful smile. Regina was smiling a bit as well, but it quickly left her face as she ran off towards what she believed was her son, just as Emma and Neal were doing.

I turned, watching as Charming put Felix’s hands behind his back and led him away from ‘Henry’. Peter played it off well, acting as if he was really scared as to what was going to happen to him with ‘Pan’. He turning his head towards me, our eyes locking, and I knew in that moment that I may have been wrong when I thought my old Peter was still in there.

As of right now, I didn’t trust Peter Pan, the love of my life. Not one bit.