Eiffel tower, surprises and Paris...[35]

I threw my suitcase onto the bed “I'm going to sleep” Brent mumbled falling face first onto the bed.

“Move over you fat oaf” I said pushing him while trying to take of my top and trousers he moved I picked up the duvet and slipped under it Brent groaned stood up and took of his clothes so he was just in his boxers he slipped under the king sized bed and pulled me into him his skin touching mine making me burn with pleasure.

I felt his boner poking into my back I shook my head and smirked horny little shit, he's getting turned on and were only cuddling.

Only Brent can be this fucked up.

He pushed his bottom half more into me and moaned.

I snorted “Perverted, perverted boy” I said suddenly wide awake my hormones raging.

I spun around so I was facing him, he grinned sheepishly “I missed you” he said pecking my lips.

I grinned and he pulled me closer “I love you so much” he said kissing me “So, so much”

“I love you too” I said.

-----

I woke up the sun hitting my face I yawned and smiled.

I was in Paris.

I stood up the duvet falling from my body; I grinned and made my way towards the bathroom looking at Brent's sleeping figure the duvet on the floor revealing Brent in his full glory with only a short pair of boxers I licked my lips.

Once I had a shower I got changed into a purple and black off the shoulder top with some skinny jeans, my feet adorned with a pair of black peep toe heels.

I left my hair open naturally wavy, I grinned picking up my bag and waking towards Brent who's putting on his high tops.

He saw me coming and grinned standing up and pecking me on the lips “Damn Caydee” he whispered wrapping his arms around my waist “I loved hearing you scream my name again” he said.

Not like that You dirty minded people!

Brent was tickling me last night and I was screaming his name telling him to stop he's such a perv.

I blushed and hid my head in his neck causing him to sigh “I love you” he said.

“I love you too” I said kissing his neck.

He pulled me close to him “I know” he said.

I was waiting in the lobby for the student to come out of their rooms Brent went to the shop to get some snacks.

Lindy, Arianna and Melinda and a couple of girls from my class came and stood beside me smirking “How is he in bed?” Melinda asked me sneakily.

I looked at them shocked “How’s…who….in what?” I asked shocked.

“You know, Brent…..the hotty of all hottys, the god of hottys, the creator of hotness-” Arianna began but was cut of by Brent.

“I'm good in bed, I can tell by the way Caydee screams my name damn my ego gets kicked up a notch” he said cockily.

I rolled my eyes the girls blushed and ran off Brent came and wrapped his arms around my waist I shook my head “Such a perv” I mumbled to myself.

Brent grinned, lowered his head and nibbled on my ear running his tongue over it.

------

I walked into the hotel room with Brent behind me wrapping his hands around my waist kissing my neck.