Jinsu, Alex and being deceived by looks [25]

BE GRATEFUL I UPLOADED I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW AND I NEED TO REVISE I DID THIS AS A QUICKIE I HATE LEAVING YOU LOTT IN SUSPENSE THIS IS CUZ ONLY ONE MORE FAN TILL 3000 WOHOOO!! :D!!!

MEANING I GAINED 99 FANS IN LESS THAN I WEEK OVER THE WEEKEND I SHALL UPLOAD AND TOMORROW IM GETTING MY BLACKBERRY YYEY! ILL UPLOAD A LONG ONE FROM THERE YEAH MY LOVELY FANS?

Recap:

“NO! No, no ill do it!” I blurted out they can’t inject Brent that’s going to hurt him!

“Caydee you’re going to die! You can’t do that!” Jasolene exclaimed.

“Sure I can, just give me a shot” I said hoping to lighten the mood failing miserably.

“You’re not doing it!” Brent exclaimed “inject me, she's not doing it”

I growled “yes I am, do you know what that could do to you?” I shouted.

He shook his head “no, and I don’t care your not doing it” he said.

“It’s going to kill you!”

“no, its not going to kill him I think…he has alpha blood, maybe put him in a coma for a couple of……months or years…or maybe kill him” he said smirking.

I felt tears well up at the back of my eyes I closed my eyes, he injected my grandpa with that and that’s how he died you die a slow and painful death first you stop talking then hearing then gradually you cant function properly and your heart stops slowly…and painfully.

I let a tear roll down my cheek,

This is my entire fault I'm so, sorry Brent I said to him.

No, Caydee I don’t care if anything happens to me it’s you I care about I love you, please don’t do it Caydee please. He pleaded his eyes masked in pain

“Oh wait lets add a twist make it more dramatic shall I sierra? You know give us something to be excited about?” he asked looking at his daughter.

She nodded eager to hear what her dad has to say “yeah daddy do it!

He put a finger to his chin and looked deep in thought “hmm, do it to…Matt…Tyrec…Jason…and Bug” he said smirking “oh I almost forget and Blaine”.

“Caydee!” I heard Hailey exclaim from where....i dont know and that scared the hell out of me “help us” I heard her shout I growled clenching my fists “oh how could I forget Hailey?” he then grinned and looked towards Brent “oh and next time make sure you take care of your cousin…..what’s his name...ah Dylan…..right?”

Brent growled “let him go, he's a little boy” Brent snarled “you touch him and ill kill you” he said through clenched teeth. Anger radiated from him like a bulb.

 Dylan walked out from behind a tree saying “I'm just saying, you should make your beds more comfortable so next time you kidnap people they wont moan as much” Hailey was hiding behind him a scared look masking her face, while Dylan was smirking “You know maybe make the accommodation a bit better and maybe….just maybe…ill let you kidnap me again” he said like he was talking about the weather.

Hailey came running up to me and pulled me into a hug a scared look on her face “oh doesn’t she look just like her mum? And Brent that’s up to Caydee” Jinsu said.

“Oh, did the old man kidnap you all to?” Dylan said.

Jinsu chuckled “little cheeky isn’t he?”

“Nah, he's just stating the truth” Jasolene sneered.

“Alright enough chit chat, daddy! Do it” sierra said crossing her arms across her bulging chest.

“es que sabe español” Jinsu asked me.

“No he doesn’t” I said.

“Good, good, now if you lose caydee all these boys” he gestured to the boys “are dead, aww 5 boys, and all of them are your friends, mates, imagine life without your mate….they’ll die.”

I growled.

“I'm not letting Caydee hit her alone, I'm doing it too, let me beat some bitch up” Jasolene said glaring at sierra.

Jinsu smirked “really? Okay meaning I get to pick another girl to beat you….oh joy!” he exclaimed grinning like he just won the lottery.

“Hmm who to pick, who to pick” he said finger on chin…again “ahh sierra call Alex” he said.

 guys alex is nobody important just a fighter jinsus using agaisnt caydee