Stupid, Daniel and Tea!.....[19]

• Dedicated to to the three amazing boys who passed away in the car crash protecting there comm

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stretched and groaned when I hit something wet and soggy I frowned and looked at what it was it was wolf.

I smirked “oi” I said kicking it with my foot, it growled eyes still closed “oi” I shoved it with my foot again and it snapped its teeth at my foot “hey! That foot makes money” I lied.

They snapped there eyes open it was Brent I smiled “you make a sexy wolf” I winked.

He growled in warning “though you could do with a shave your really hairy and I don’t like hairy boys” I joked patting his head, I ran a hand through my hair “why you even in wolf form” I said.

Dylan walked in with a cup of water “Hurricanes going to happen and he felt the need to protect his mate” he said smirking.

I smirked “what a warrior” I cooed jokingly “my own personal body guard” I said kissing his snout he growled annoyed at us making fun of him.

Dylan chuckled “here Brent water” he said putting it on the shelf and walking out.

I smiled and got the water and bought it to his lips…or whatever you call a wolfs lips I think you call them lips? Or is that just me being dumb? Okay I'm stupid. No really I'm stupid, I mean come on read that sentence who says those type of things? Well obviously me! I'm so dysfunctional and even worse I have no one to blame for my ‘dysfunctional-ness’ if that’s even a word.

I'm so stupid! And its so frustrating cant I be clever? Like everybody else? Urghh this is so annoying.

He growled and when I looked at him I still had the cup thrust into his mouth I blushed and smiled sheepishly moving it back to its original place.

“Sorry babe” I said smiling sheepishly “change human now I miss your face” I said.

He gave a wolfish….was it a smile? I told you! I am stupid its so annoying!

He changed and I put my hands in front of my eyes, about 5 minutes late he changed into a pair of sweats and t shirt hugging his muscles.

I yawned “just how long was I asleep for?” I asked.

He shrugged “Dunno you sleep a lot though you went to sleep yesterday at like 7.00” I checked the time it was 8.00 in the morning “damn man I sleep a lot” I said.

I shivered “lets cuddle and talk” I said pouting and putting my arms in front of me in a ‘hug me’ gesture.

He smiled and then shook his head cockily “I'm Alpha of the state I don’t do no cuddling” he said.

I scoffed “well then ill go cuddle with Blake” I said getting up.

He immediately came and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him, his arms wrapped around me securely I smiled and put my head on his chest wrapping my arms around him.

“Tell me more about yourself” I said to Brent.

“what ya’ wanna know?” he asked.

I shrugged “anything” I said “anything interesting” I corrected.

A chuckle rumbled through his chest “I love my mum, I love my dad, urmm I love you, I love urmm I love……you,-”

I cut him off “well okay then, you love lots of people okay not lots you said me twice” I smiled “and I thought I was stupid” I mumbled.