☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰. Those words.... ~♥~˚ ✰* ★ / \ ˚. ★ * [13]

i deidcated this story to this person cuz they gave me a long speech and people it was intense i was thinking about ending a story and she stopped me i love this girl!! :D

<<<vote?

comment

and just be awsome like you are ;)

how do you all love my emotions ey? i love them the little pictures in the name of the chapter 

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。 /▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚  

Just sprinkling  a little love on your page ;) isnt it wicked?!

ღღ✰ Recap ✰ღღ

I spun the arrow again and it said;

Tell one thing about yourself that nobody else knows.

Caydee read it and grinned “go on tell me” she said grinning opening a packet of skittles.

“i..” should I tell her how will she react? “i……” will she hate me what If she doesn’t want to talk to me again oh what the hell. Now or never…..

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。 /▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚

She put a handful of skittles in her mouth “go on” she pushed.

“Caydee I…I.…I love you”

Her jaw dropped, she dropped the packet of skittles in her lap.

“You don’t have to say you love me back but I just wanted you to know its been killing me and I thought you should know” i corrected hurriedly.

I looked at her and her reaction was exactly the same but this time her eyes were wide.

“Say something.”

“You don’t love me” she said “you can’t”

“I do-”

“Brent you can’t love me, I'm…..no you can’t……..you don’t love me.”

“Caydee! Don’t sit here and tell me what  I feel you might not love me back but I hundred percent love you I love the way your nose scrunches up when you laugh and when your eyes go darker when your scared and I love how your so amazing with children and I love-”

She cut me off by putting her lips on mine she asked for entrance with her tongue and I easily granted it I pulled her to me so she was straddling my hips, I kissed her back she ran her hands through my hair my tongue explored her mouth getting to know every thing about it, I could taste skittles of her lips I laid her on the ground so I was hovering above her.

She pulled away for breath “That’s the sweetest thing someone’s ever said to me Jellybean” she said grinning. “I love you to, you cute little monkey” she said kissing me one more time.

I let out a sigh of relief “I thought you would never talk to me again if I said it”

“Shut up. I'm not that big of a bitch….I hope”

“You’re perfect.”

“Nobody’s perfect” she said rubbing her nose against mine grinning.

“You are” she said.

I got up and put the game away and put her packet of skittles in her bag.

She was ready to sleep laying on the left side I grinned and put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me and she yawned and snuggled into my chest tangling her bare legs with mine.