scars, weak, and talking........[18]

this was like 7- 8 pages on word so.....and i have 1000!! fans thats why i uploaded!! :D!!

comment,

vote,

fan ;)

i love your guys best fans in the world!! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

I walked into Brent's house and saw all the pack boys sitting on the sofa eating pop corn watching the game I grinned “move over dudes” I said.

They moved and I plopped down into the middle, I grinned. I took pop corn from Dylan I think his name is or something and chucked it in my mouth “wassup people?” I asked them.

I heard a chorus of ‘good’ and ‘alright’ I smile and nodded. Brent walked in from the kitchen with 2 coke cans and a bag of crisps I immediately turned my attention back to the T.V. he stood in front of me I growled “Babe move” I said craning my head to get a good view of the T.V.

“Stand up” he ordered and I did my eyes still plastered onto the T.V.

He sat down and pulled me onto his lap I rested my head on his shoulder my eyes still watching the T.V.

I stood up and yawned “I'm tired” I said.

I stretched and walked towards Brent's room “coming babe?” I asked.

He nodded and stood up following me I took my clothes of and replaced it with his T shirt I put my hair in a bun at the top of my head and clipped my bangs to the side.

I snuggled into Brent's bed and he came beside me “lets cuddle” I said.

He came in beside me and I snuggled into his bare chest he stared at my face “hey, I didn’t know you had a scar” he said running his finger along the scar.

I suddenly panicked “It’s nothing” I said.

“How did you get it?” he asked.

I gulped not wanting to tell him the truth; he's going to have to find out one day. Shut up brain!

The shocking images of the night I got it ran through my head I might have been 5 but I cant forget that night;

“You’re a useless piece of shit” he spat at me.

I looked down unable to meet his penetrating gaze I wiped away the tears “Your going to go where your grandfather will go, you useless girl! Cant even do a simple job for me!” he said.

I sighed and nervously played with my fingers I'm weak, I'm pathetic I cant give them what they want!

He kicked the door causing me to jump “i-I'm sorry” I mumbled.

He stalked towards me and grabbed my chin in his hands fiercely “no your not!” he spat hurting my chin.

“You’re pathetic” He said “thinking you can run from me, your only 5 god damn it!” he exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

I wasn’t 5 I was 6 he should know that by now.

Grandpa knows.

He pushed me so I was on the floor I groaned and held my hands to my stomach he pulled out a knife I gasped “nunca mi olvides” he said in Spanish fingering the knife.

“Never forget me” he repeated louder walking around me in circles “you’ll never forget me right Caydee!” he spat.

I whimpered in return.