Time, distance, I was here....[28]

vote.

comment.

fan.

Guys let me know right now if you want a sequel immediately i started to write one but i wont complete it unless ya'll want one. i have a vague idea of what I'm going to do.

Also people who criticize evrey little bit of my writing SHUT THE HELL UP i didnt start writing to be perfect,  i write because its an escape so dont expect me to be perfect if i get one more comment about the discription or the quickness swear down im going.......im going.....im going .... to punch some  wall.

(did you know i did that when i was younger? i still do that RARELY when im angry. I asked my mum how i got the scar on my knuckle and she was like "you used to go wild when you were younger punching walls evreything") 

damn i was a violent child wasnt i? Eh. i blame my mum ;)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

4 years later.

“Holly get your butt down here! I don’t have time this morning” I shouted fixing my skirt in front of the mirror.

Oh yeah your hot

I smirked at my reflection I was wearing a white t shirt and high waisted skirt the white button up T-shirt was tucked into my skirt.

“Tristan, have you ate your breakfast?” I asked.

He nodded “yeah”

“Holly! I'm not joking stop ticking me of!” I exclaimed.

I picked up my bag “Ready for school Hailey?” I said.

She nodded “hang on”

“HOLLY! Get down here!” I shouted.

She walked down the spiral stair case her nose red and her eyes bloodshot “come here” I said walking out of the front room she followed me.

“ive just about had enough of this! You have 2 sons and you all you do is sit around all day and mope! Understandable you lost your mate, I lost mine to all of us did, Jasolene, sapphire, Charlie but were moving on with our lives” I said.

I saw a pained look cross her face and I pulled her into a hug “look, I'm just saying we cant cry for the rest of our life we need to move on, you need to move on for the boys and I need to move on for Hailey, please honey?” I said softly.

She nodded “Ill try, I just miss him so much” she sobbed.

“I know baby we all do” he said.

-----

“What would the answer to that be then?” I said leaning against the desk.

The class groaned “Miss M, why cant you just tell us the answers during the exam?” Taylin groaned.

I smirked “if you make sure that all the rest of the teachers are gone then ill do it” I said.

They chuckled “Miss M, come on…were going to fail” they groaned.

“Nah, I know you won’t….think about it this way; you revise now and tell you parents they let you have a party if you pass and if you do you all can get drunk and have the biggest party of the year?” I bargained.