Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]

dont hate me at the end of this? please!

comment

vote

fan

and be cool like you usually are ;)

also this chappy is a bit graphical i didnt like writing it :/ i dont like writing graphical stuff cuz im not good at it tell me if it was good or not? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking around the area with a can of coke in my hand and I was sipping on it I saw a group of little kids playing near Brent he was sitting on a bench with a couple of his friends I looked at the children I loved it when I was like that I would run around with out a care in the world thinking everything everybody did was innocent.

I let my eye wonder over the children……okay that sounded perverted, let me rephrase that I watched the innocent children play…..okay even that sounded perverted oh well it isn’t like in doing anything wrong.

I saw the little children playing and I saw a group of girls giggling and pointing at a something I let my eyes wonder over to what they were so amused over and I saw a little girl with her knees to her chest on the floor and she was crying I furrowed my eye brows and walked up to her I went to her level and cleared my throat.

She looked at me and sniffed “you okay?” I asked.

Of course she isn’t she’s crying! Oh shut up! Pippa.

“Y-yes” she stuttered.

“You don’t look it, what’s your name babe?” I said sitting in front of her with my legs crossed.

She looked up “H-hailey” she replied.

“I'm Caydee” I began “tell me what’s wrong and maybe I can use my magic powers and fix it”

She looked up shocked “you have magic powers?”

“Yeah dude every body does” I said.

She grinned “really?”

“yep” I said popping the ‘p’ nodding “you do, I do, they do” I said gesturing to the girls that were giggling and pointing at Hailey they were now staring at her confused “everybody does”

She nodded “really? What it is?” she asked.

“Ill tell you but you have to tell me why you were crying” I said making a deal with her.

She was now sitting crossed legged in front of me looking at me awe.

“You promise not to tell anyone?” she asked.

I nodded and signalled her to come in with my finger as if telling the biggest secret in the world “I even pinkie promise, and I never pinkie promise”

She grinned and bought out her small delicate pinkie finger I grinned and attached my pinkie finger with her.

“O-okay ill tell you, t-they other girls were making f-fun of me. B-because I don’t have a mummy and d-daddy they were saying that my p-prince charming wont come b-because I don’t have a mummy and daddy” she said softly as if ashamed of it.

I swear my heart just broke a little at that, my features softened and flinched out how hard it must have been for her but then again I kinda went through the same thing.

I didn’t know what to say.

“You know what?” I questioned trying to keep my voice normal.

“n-no what?” she asked.