Caydees nightmare....[17]

Nightmare

I walked into the house and looked down I saw Brent covered in blood laying of floor his body limp he looked so fragile, his eyes dead his skin white as a ghost.

I screamed and fell to my knees tears pouring out of my eyes I put his cold hand into my warm one “No! Brent, no! You can’t do this! You can’t leave me you promised!” I said kissing all around his face.

“Please, you said you loved me!” I said pulling him he didn’t reply.

I sobbed “Brent no! Please! Please! I love you wake up! Please” I whimpered kissing his lips hoping he would wake up.

He didn’t.

“Well, well, well looky here” said a voice that I hated so much.

 I looked up and I knew I had to kill them.

i knew it would be hard but i love brent and this is nothing compared to what he would do for me, they killed the love of my life!

guys this is just caydees night mare in order to understand the other chapters your going to have to understand what sort of things shes scared of and take an insight of her nightmares. :)

Well yep! also not sounding cocky or rude or anything its MY story ill do what I want with it! i love my fans but dont comment or private message me (not taking anybodys names) telling me that "i shouldnt upload unless i upload the time i tell you or else im going to stop reading your story" cuz i loveyou all but those type of things piss me off!!! and saying stuff like (one person said) "your story is getting boring let me write a idea and you take it because im bored of your story" ohmygod! that really annoyed me, do you guys think my storys boring? cuz if it is ill end it!! just stop with PRIVATE MESSAGES about sruff like that because they really PISS ME OFF.

okay thats all sorry for the rant, 

bye bye,

-starstruck 

   xoxoxoxoxo