Control

Hey y'all.

Damian is the Greek name for tamer and it has nothing to do with the story. xD 

Liam is not human in this. Stiles is the void which again has nothing to do with this story.

Warnings : Mention of blood, abuse and shit. 

*************************************************************

3rd Person POV

Scott McCall let out a frustrated scream. He was trying hard to control his wolf. Being an alpha was not easy. He was fighting with himself, banging his head on the kitchen table, throwing plates, cutting his arms with the sharp knife. But nothing worked. His wolf wanted control and Scott did not want that to happen. Last time he let his wolf take control, he nearly killed his mother.  

Scott was angry. Liam was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago. Last time, Liam was the one who saved him from his wolf and now he's not here. He dropped to his knees, blood dripping from his arms. It was moments like these that Scott wanted Derek to be here. Derek would teach him, Derek would support him. 

Scott couldn't deal with the pain and let his wolf take over. 

'' Scott? I bought us Nand-'' Liam words were cut off when he saw his mate on the kitchen floor, blood everywhere. 

'' SCOTT!'' Liam exclaimed, kept the bags on the counter and rushed to Scott's side.

'' What happened?'' Liam asked as he knelt down. He grabbed Scott's face and looked at his eyes, pitch black.

'' Damian.'' Liam whispered. 

Scott looked at him, a small smile on his face. Liam helped Scott up and sat him down on the counter. Liam examined his arms, the wounds were healed. 

'' Why would you do that Damian?'' Liam sighed. 

Scott- or Damian pulled him in between his legs and placed his right hand on Liam's face, caressing it slightly. 

'' Because I love you. '' Damian smiled. 

Liam rolled his eyes.'' I love you too Dam but this was unnecessary. There's no need to fight with Scott for me. You are both the same person. Scott forms part of you and you form part of Scott. There's no difference'' 

'' There's a difference. I love you, Scott doesn't love you. He is only with you for your body. I tried explaining to him that we don't love our mate for their body but for their love and support. But he did not try to understand, he never tries.'' 

'' Damian! That's not true! Scott loves me. You love me. It's the same thing.'' Liam protested. 

'' But it's true. I know him better than you. He thinks you are annoying and a needy little bastard. I would never lie to you. I love you.'' Damian leaned in closer.. 

Liam pushed himself away from Damian.

'' I refuse to believe you.'' 

Damian shot him a cold glare. 

'' Well you should.'' 

And with that Damian pushed Liam to the kitchen wall.

'' What are you doing?'' Liam whimpered from the pain of being shoved.

'' Making you believe.'' Damian chuckled evilly and tugged Liam's hair. 

'' Stop it. You're hurting me.'' Liam groaned.

But that did not stop Damian. With his hands still in Liam's hair, he shoved Liam on the kitchen counter, banging his head on the counter repeatedly. Blood started oozing out of his head. Liam slapped Damian but that only enraged him.