Ease ( Part 2 of NMMH )

Lel.

Part two of New makes me happy. ;) <3

Dedicated to : ChloeMarcum , thank you for being adorable and commenting <3 

Word count :1350

Warnings : A very tiny bit mention of self harming. Otherwise fluff and shit. I took a lot of sugar before writing this. So it's hyper I guess?

Song : Troye Sivan - Ease

Fun Fact : I had already written the first two paragraphs for this chapter, but my friend deleted it accidentally. I was disappointed and no longer wanted to write the part two. But then my other friend was sad and wanted the part two and I was like' Yo bro tell me all of the things that make you feel at ease.' So yeah this is inspired from that little moment. Is it fun? No? okay.

*************************************************************************************

Liam Pov

'' Liam arch your back more!''

'' I am Stiles!'' I groaned.

Ugh. Seriously. If I arch my back more I'm pretty sure it's gonna snap into two. Or is it not because I'm a werewolf now? Ugh this is so complicated.

'' Liam what the hell you doing?!?!'' I heard Theo exclaiming. Oh my god yes. Saviour.

I landed on the ground with a satisfying thud. Stiles was making me 'train' while Scott was away. And to be honest this was not training. This was breaking my bones to the point of no return. Stiles scoffed and went inside the house. Theo helped me up.

'' What was all that?''

'' He is making me train because Scott's away.''

'' Away? He's just at the grocery store! Is Stiles out of his mind? Scott's gonna kill him when he finds out he made you train for more than usual.'' Theo shook him head ( A/N Shook )

'' Let's just hope he doesn't.'' I sighed and went in the house to take a shower.

While in the shower, I could not stop thinking about everything that happened in the past week. Scott bit me. I became a werewolf. I got a new life. Training started not long after. We came to this lake house. Scott marked me. I think the shower is the only place where I put my brain for good use.

We haven't left the lake house yet. Scott thinks that it's better to start training here because of the space and also because there is no 'humans' to interfere. School starts next week and I'm dreading. Let's face it. Who even likes to go to school? I don't.

' School is important dumbass.' Nathan, my wolf said.

I groaned internally.

Did I mention I met my wolf and that he is an absolute pain the ass? Well I met my wolf and he is an absolute pain in the ass. Nathan is the most annoying wolf being I ever met. Sorry for the language but he is like is such a needy bitch. Like yes I love Scott, more than anything but there no need to give me perverted thoughts every time he is near me. Good thing that I know how to deal with him. Otherwise Nathan is a nice-ish wolf. He does not argue for control the way Damian does with Scott. So I guess he's cool. ( A/N In case you did not read ' Control' for some weird reason, make sure to do that because there is more of Damian in that. )

After an hour or so, I jumped out of the shower. Scott wasn't back yet. I went to kitchen to grab some food. The house was empty. Everybody went to visit that islet in the middle of the lake. I wanted to go but it was very creepy. Even if Lydia's story was fake, I did not want to set my feet on that thing. 

I made some pancakes for me. Being a werewolf makes you very hungry. Like I can 7 pancakes a day and still have a six pack. After eating I went back in my room. I was playing on my phone when I got a notification. 

'' 6.00 pm : Tear open.''  

I chuckled slightly. Old human me had set up a reminder for self harming. I tried doing it once after Scott bit me but it healed right after. I looked at my left wrist and caressed it slightly. My marks and scars were healed. I got a brand new arm with no cuts or anything. I wish they stayed. 

'' Hey.'' My thoughts flew away as I saw my beautiful mate rushing forward to hug me. I shot out of the bed and jumped right into his arms. 

'' I missed you.'' I said nuzzling my nose against his neck. 

We laid in the bed, still with our arms around each other, my head on his chest while he played with my hair. 

'' I missed you too. Theo told me about Stiles.'' Scott muttered. 

I hummed. 

'' Why were you looking at your wrist?'' 

I tilted my head upwards. He did not see that did he? 

'' Because I wanted to. '' I replied shortly. 

'' Liam.'' Scott warned.

I rolled my eyes and removed myself from his grip. Taking my phone I shoved it to his face and went back to my previous position. 

'' Why don't you delete it?'' He said once he kept the phone down. 

I shrugged. Maybe it will remind me of how strong I have being through all these years. I'm 17 for god sake and I already lost half of my parents. The cuts just reminds me of them, of the things they went through. Whenever I would talk about my parents, Scott would just shut me up because he knows I always end up crying and it's too painful for him to see me cry. And besides I did not cut only to remind how strong I have been. It was just for the pain. 

I remember mom telling that pain demands to be felt. And I felt it when she died. And I felt it when I cut. Cutting was just a way of reminding me that the human skin was very hard to live in. And that's why I teared it open. 

'' You need to stop thinking.'' Scott tighten his arms around me.

'' Nathan needs to stop being a gossiper'' I growled slightly.

Scott chuckled causing me to pout. When it comes to me and Nathan, Scott always defended Nathan. 

'' Come here.'' He laughed and and grabbed my face. Kissing my pouted lips he said, '' Sometimes I wished had met you when you started cutting. Now I regret it.''

'' Regret it?'' I frowned. Scott was never the one to bring this kind of talk first.

''  Yeah. It reminds me of all the times you needed someone and I wasn't there. '' his eyes watering. 

I shushed him by pressing my lips to his. I moaned slightly as he gripped my hips and shifted position so he was on top. And our tongue met in a fiery battle and as always, I let him win. Pulling away, I licked his lips and left small kisses down his jaw. His moans were like music to my ears. I wanted to mark him but I guess that can wait. He sighed, pulling the covers over us  and laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair and tried braiding it. I failed miserably. 

'' Are you sleeping?'' I frowned. How did he go to sleep so soon?

When he did not give me an answer, I ran my hand on his bare back. He shivered slightly. Yep definitely not sleeping. Chuckling I said,

'' Tell me all of the things that makes you feel at ease.''

****************************************************************************

Not how I wanted it to end but anyway.

Comment down below if liked it and if you want a chapter dedicated to you let me know in the comments. You leave your requests :) 

Vote.