The Grey Sky

It was 2 am and thunder and lightning were having a party. Liam whimpered as they raged with fury.

Snuggling deeper into Scott, he hides his face is in his chest. Tears trickled down his face. He digs his nails onto Scott's bare skin. This woke up Scott. He looked down his nose and found a sobbing mess.

" It's okay. Everything is okay. It will be over soon." Scott soothed , rocking Liam back and forth.

Soon enough, the thunder and lightning calmed down and Scott and Liam were finally able to sleep peacefully. Not even a cricket to disturb them.

•••

After a few hours Liam woke up. He was disappointed to find Scott's side empty. He looked around the room and his eyes lit up when he saw Scott standing near the window, arms crossed. He walked towards him and wrapped his arms around his torso.

" What are you looking at? " Liam whispered, afraid to break the peaceful moment.

Scott laid his hands over Liam's and sighed.

" The sky, it's grey."

Liam looked outside and sure enough the sky was full of tumultuous, dark, ragged clouds. Liam smiled. It was under a same grey sky when he and Scott kissed.

" Come on. Let's go downstairs. Everyone must be awake. " Scott removed his hands from Liam's.

Liam frowned at the loss of contact. " But I didn't get my morning kiss. " he pouted.

Scott chuckled and turned around. He lifted Liam and wrapped his hands under his butt. Liam wrapped his hands around Scott's neck. Without wasting any time, they kissed heavily. That's how a morning kiss should be , hungry and passionate. Liam moaned in the kiss. Scott detached his lips from Liam's and growled.

" Breakfast can wait. " Scott's eyes lit up with mischief.

" NO! IT CANNOT! SOME PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY IN THIS HOUSE! ", shouted an annoyed Stiles.

"Those bitches are probably making out slash eating each other. " Theo said matter of fact.

" Eww gross." Isaac fakes puking.

Liam and Scott laughed. " Come on. Let's go."

9.00 am.

After having a healthy breakfast cleaning the house and a hot shower, the pack ( Theo, Stiles, Scott, Liam, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Parrish, Mason, Corey) went to stroll around in the Beacon Hills Preserve.

Soon afternoon came. It was a grey afternoon with a dull sky, threatening rain, a sky full of mackerel clouds. The pack were having fun in the forest. Lydia, Stiles, Kira, Malia, Theo and Parrish were swimming in the cold lake, Mason and Corey were collecting weird branches; they thought it was better than swimming in the lake and Scott was painting 😂 . He was painting the beautiful view of the forest together with the dull sky.
Liam was instructing him where to make dark and pale edges.

" Here. Add some blue so that it blends well. " Liam pointed to the corner.

Scott bit down on his lips. " But if I add some blue, won't it be too pale? "

Liam tapped his foot annoyingly.

" No. It won't."

" Okay. " Scott sighed.

Liam remembered something and smiled.

" I know you're seeing black and white.
So I'll paint you a clear blue sky
Without you I am colour-blind,
It's raining every time I open my eyes. " Liam hummed while hugging Scott from behind.

Scott laughed. " You are such a Troye Trash. "

Liam chuckled. " Of course. "

Soon a curtain of rain beat down from the heavens and they all rushed to the cars.

Reaching home, the pack drank hot chocolate and watched movies.

It was 4.pm and outside, the sky was dark. Not a single soul on the road. It rained heavily. It rained heavily for Scott and Liam. It poured out its emotion.

**********************************

Done.
Vote.
Comment.
Iloveyou.