Lucky Charm

My friends were playing 4 pics 1 word and I was like give me ideas for my book. One of my friend said Charm (the answer to one of the quizzes was charm) and I was like '' LUCKY CHARM''. So yeah. This is where from where I got the idea. SO big thanks to her. <3 

******************************************************************************

3rd Person POV

Liam stared at the rain drops trickling down the windows. It's being raining for like four hours and Liam was stuck in this bed. He was currently in the hospital. He was having what Scott called 'Major Headache Because We Are Half Human'. His head hurt like a bitch and he felt dizzy. Liam hated these kinds of days because Scott was never with him. He would only have headache in the middle of the month and during that period Beacon Hills School organised Lacrosse game for charity fund raising purposes. And like all those days, even today there was a game. Liam was angry because he was supposed to be discharged in the early morning, he highly hoped to be at the game but the rain ruined everything.

Malia and Theo were looking over Liam and despite Liam protest, they would not leave him alone because they knew Liam is known for being an absolute brat. He could run away anytime and Malia and Theo did not want their alpha to be angry at them. So they stayed in his room and chatted. And needless to say that Liam was pissed.

*At the game*

The game started 30 minutes ago, one hour was left. Beacon Hills were losing badly. The field was too slippery for the players and they were not able to run. Scott had to win this game because either Beacon Hills School would be humiliated for losing at their first winter game or they would lose the sponsorship of many companies. Scott was getting frustrated. Sure he was the captain, but he could not think straight and was giving wrong instructions to the players. 

'' What is wrong with you? YOU FREAKING PASSED HIM  THE BALL AND HE'S NOT EVEN IN OUR TEAM.'' Stiles shouted to Scott.'''

'' LATER.'' Scott shouted and glanced at the score board. In another 3 minutes they are going to have a 20 minutes break. 

'' Gareth over here.'' Scott signaled. Gareth passed him the ball. With his lacrosse stick, he run towards the net. 

' Okay. There one boy to your left. No one to your right. Others are behind you. Distract the boy. Pass the ball to Gareth. Take the ball again. Re pass it. Then retake it and score. It's simple. No worries. 2 minutes left. You can do it Scott.' 

Short story long : Scott failed. He tripped and fell down. Just when he was about to get up, the coach whistled signalling break time. 

Scott groaned and went to the bleachers to get fresh. 

'' What wrong with you?'' Stiles approached Scott.

'' It's Liam. He's not here.'' 

'' Uh. Yeah. So?'' 

'' I can't win if he's not here.'' 

'' He's in the hospital Scott. He can't come here. Look,'' Stiles grabbed Scott's shoulder, '' whether Liam is here or not, we need to win this game. The life of those innocent children depends on us. If we win tonight, they can get a new home, a new family. And if we do that, Liam would be very proud of us. If you want Scott, we can make it happen. I'm gonna call Theo in the mean time have a snack.'' Stiles smiled and patted his shoulder. He took his phone out of his gym bag and called Theo.

'' Sup?'' Theo asked.

'' We are losing. '' Stiles sighed.

'' How bad is it?''