So cold

This is for BooksIsMyDream , the one you actually requested. I don't know if I wrote it to your expectations, so make sure to comment down below to let me know how it is.

This was weird to write as it's hard to imagine Liam to cheat on Scott.

So yeah.

*************************************************************************

Cold wind was blowing but nobody gave a damn. Everyone in Beacon Hills adored winter. And to add to that, It was snowing. Small and big snow flakes were falling down and resting on the houses' rooftops. Beacon Hills was decorated in beautiful and Christmassy fairy lights. A huge pine tree stood in the middle of Beacon Hills, decorated with pretty Christmas light and ornaments.

The McCall pack was preparing for the joyful festival. Stiles had decorated the house with red and green ornaments and lights. Malia was helping Kira with the Christmas cake while Melissa was cooking dinner. Lydia and Theo were wrapping gifts while Parrish and Mr Stilinski were still at work. Scott was in his room. His friends already did everything, so he had nothing to do. Stiles kind of grounded him and asked him to stay in his room until he was called down.

Sighing, Scott looked out of the window. His neighbors were messing around with snow. Everybody was happy and having fun while he was the only one who was sulking in his bed. He thought of the last year he and Liam had gone out to buy presents together with Stiles and how Stiles had broke the vending machine. If it wasn't for his father, Stiles would have celebrated Christmas in jail.

He sighed again.

You caused my heart to bleed

Liam. Why did he have to think about him? Liam was gone and was never coming back. He had to get that in his mind and stop being a cry-baby. He looked at the blue gift wrapped box on his desk. Despite knowing Liam was most likely to celebrate Christmas with Hayden, he highly hoped he would accept Stiles invitation. After all, Liam was still pack.

Scott decided to stop being a party pooper and went downstairs to join his family. Family. He always wanted a complete family. A family that made him strong. A family that made him feel loved. But then again, Liam was not here, so the family was never going to be complete.

'' WE BROUGHT EGG-NOGS.'' John shouted.

They were finally home. Everyone in the house cheered and went to hug Parrish and John. Soon they got settled down at the table. Scott sat next to Stiles. They started to serve themselves with the delicious turkey.

Suddenly a knock was heard at the front door.

'' I'll get it.'' Scott offered.

He rushed towards the door. He smelled him before he saw him. Liam was standing at the door, looking all beautiful with a Christmas sweater and skinny jeans on. It's being freaking three months since he last saw him. Scott wanted to grab him and kiss him right there and then but stopped himself. His mood instantly went from happy to sad when he saw Liam brought Hayden. Liam moved forward to hug Scott.