Friday Sad Day

Scott woke up with a start. He had a nightmare. Well for others it would surely be a nice dream but for Scott it's a nightmare. He dreamed about being together with Liam, holding his hands and smothering him with kisses. Scott sighed. He knew he should stop and try to not to dream about Liam. Liam is not his. He need to get over it. With a heavy heart he got ready for school.  

Reaching school, he could see his friends standing near Stiles jeep. They were laughing, probably at one of Stiles sarcastic jokes. Liam was there too. Steadying his heartbeat he walked towards them. Greeting everyone with a hug, his friends and him entered the school. Through their short journey to the classroom, he could see Liam staring at Hayden. Of course, Liam isn't gay and of course Liam likes Hayden.

~ Yeah all the time I watch you watch her, like she's the only girl you've ever seen

*Time skip to lunch*

Friends can break your heart too

Scott was heartbroken. Liam proposed to Hayden and who would say no to such a beautiful guy? Hayden and Liam were cuddled up on the canteen chair. Everybody was awing at them. He ignored the jealousy and munched on his cheese burger. The bell rang and the boys headed towards the lacrosse field. Coach was in a good mood so he ordered them to do anything they want, they could even skip. Most of the guys skipped, some played football. Liam was dragged away by Hayden and Stiles by Theo. They are so going to make out. Scott winced at that. He sounds like a teen girl but then again, he wished he was a girl so that he could be a total bitch and ruin Liam and Hayden's relationship.

~ Do you miss me like I miss you?

Over the few days Liam did not interact at all with Scott and Stiles. He was always busy chasing Hayden. Scott sometimes remembered how Stiles chased Lydia. Sighing, he took the lacrosse stick and started running, trying all kind of moves. When he was tired, he looked around. Everybody was gone only the coach was sitting in the bleachers watching him. He looked down. He knew he was going to get a long ass speech about over practicing. Coach signaled Scott to come over. 

'' What's wrong Scott?'' Coach asked after Scott made himself comfortable. This was serious. Coach never called him Scott. Scott knew that he had to tell someone about Liam. His friends are awesome, don't mind him but they are always engulfed in their own little world that Scott sometimes feels like he is third wheeling.

~ If I put a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit. 

'' Everything is wrong coach. Everything. '' With those five words he started to narrate everything to Coach. His sexuality- Coach supported him and instantly wing-maned him with Danny , his love for Liam - Coach promised to kill Hayden with the lacrosse stick and about his friends not talking much to him- Coach asked Scott to move in with him. Sure, Coach was only trying to lighten the situation, anything to make his son like student happy. 

Scott thanked Coach for the support and headed home. When he reached home, he found Stiles waiting for him in the living room. 

~You're still in love with me but your friends don't know.

Scott could not stay calm and he broke down. He cried in the arms of his best friend, murmuring things about how  Liam could never be his. At the end, Stiles stayed over and ordered pizza. Melissa was surprised to see Stiles and Scott cuddled up in the couch watching Star Wars.

~ Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips.

The next day was Friday, a happy day. Happy day because Liam broke with Hayden. That was nothing. The real reason that made Scott happy was the reason Liam broke up with Hayden is because Liam was in love with him but was too afraid to confess. Smiling like idiots they shared their first kiss, promising each other to be together forever and always.

* 5 years after*

~ Wedding bells were just alarms, caution tape around my heart.

Scott watched as his love of his life walk towards the aisle. Dressed fancily, Liam stood next to Hayden. Taking her hands into his, Liam stared at her. Scott ignored the pang of jealousy and the urge to be the one holding Liam's hands.  Liam had realized that he wanted to be with Hayden and Scott being Scott, let Liam go. He watched as they said their vow and kissed. During the reception, Scott ate and drunk to his open heart. After all, it was Friday, the sad day.

~ I hate that I want you

*********************************************

Okay. 

I'm failing in many subjects but whatever.

I would like it if you guys send me messages about my stories/ one shots. It would mean a lot. I love you. 

Thank you for voting, reading and appreciating. <3