Rogues

This chapter is dedicated to Gigi to make up for the one shot she requested. I will post the one you requested soon.

And yeah, I know they don't shift like actual wolf in the show but this is fanfiction. I can make pigs fly if I want to.

*************************

3rd person pov

" Fucking walk Liam! "

" I got only 2 legs. "

" You have 4 paws. "

" That's different. Jeez Derek. "

" Hurry up. We don't want to make the wolf boy angry now, do we? "

" Well It's not my fault that Deucalion wants our help to fight some filthy rogues and I have to walk through this haunted forest to save his ass. "

" Shut up and hurry up before I tear open your throat. "

" OH I'M SCARED. "

Derek sighed. He could not deal with this little hyper boy. He wonder why the moon Goddess paired Liam and Scott. It was out of Derek understanding.

What really happened was that, Liam had a cold ; which was pretty strange for a werewolf, so he had to stay at home under the care of Derek while Scott and Stiles were at School. While Derek was nursing Liam, Deucalion had called Scott for an important meeting.

Lately there has being multiple mysterious murders in the Beacon Hills Reserve. The amount of bodies found in the forest kept increasing week per week.

Deucalion came up with the fact that there were runaway werewolves who were hunting down human for food considering it was winter and animals were barely roaming around.

Scott decided to track the hiding place of these werewolves because one this was his territory, two the rogues can cause harm to the pack members and three because humans were becoming aware of the supernatural world.

_________

After school was over, Scott and Stiles headed towards the forest. Scott called Derek and asked him to join them at the forest together with Liam. Liam was still sick but Scott needed to be near him. Derek called it "mate strength something". You know when you are near your mate you feel strong etc etc.

After what felt like hours, Liam and Derek finally met at the spot Scott had asked them to. Deucalion had caught a scent that led him here, at the very end of Beacon Hills Reserve.

This place was creepy and to add more to that, there was a river that separated Beacon Hills from the neighbouring village. Nothing was wrong with the river. It was just the dead animals at the bank of the river and the putrid smell of blood gave Liam chills.

Liam started shivering and moved closer to Scott. He wrapped his arms around Scott's waist.

" I don't like this place." He whispered.

Scott looked at him worriedly.

" Neither do I. " he gave Liam a small kiss on his forehead.

"Oh come on, there's nothing here except for dead animals. No traces or scents that will lead us to those rogues. Are you even sure you caught a scent Deucalion? Or is this one of your traps again?" Derek glared at Deucalion.

" Seriously Der? He is just trying to help. Stop being such a sourwolf. " Stiles puffed out an air of annoyance.

" Oh really? He wasn't really helping when he tired to take out your bestfriend's eyes out, was he? Even I caught the smell of the blood. There's nothing extraordinary about it. "