Two Families One Surprise

Brendon's POV
     (SIX MONTHS LATER)
    I wake with Sarah's head laying on my chest. I trace the line if her spine through her white tank top. Ever since we moved in together,  which was only a month ago,  I've enjoyed waking up to her and falling asleep with her cuddled up to my side.
     I get up as slowly as I can, trying to not wake her. I start whistling as I go into the kitchen. Not long after Sarah comes in and helps me with the pancakes.
     I turn Frank Sinatra music on so it's playing as we're cooking. Her hips away slightly. I can't help but smile at her. 
    As we sit down at the table bar we make small talk. "So, I was thinking that maybe you should have your parents come here when they visit today," I say.  Sarah bites her lip. 
     "I don't know. When I told my mom that I was getting back in contact with with you she was very quiet. I don't know how my dad will react," she tells me. "And aren't your parents coming down today anyway?"
    "Yeah. Which would make this ever better," I say.  Sarah finally smiles and nods in agreement.
    ××××

      What they're wearing    "I don't think that would be a good idea right now,"  Sarah says as I place a light kiss on her neck

    "I don't think that would be a good idea right now,"  Sarah says as I place a light kiss on her neck.  I don't stop, just keep going further up til I'm at her jaw. 
     "Come on. I put a note on the door that says, if you are either Sarah's family, or Brendon's just enter. Thank you," I tell her.  She let's out a little giggle.  I slip my arms around her waits and kiss her.  Her hands find my longish hair.  Biting down on my lip a little a let out a low moan.
     "Helloooo!!!" Some female voice says as they come in.  I identify the voice as my mom.  
     "Momma!" I shout to indicate where I am. Her and my dad come in, my sister just had not wanted to come and spend time with her husband.  My parents big me tightly before looking at Sarah.  I actually didn't tell them about the relationship.
      "Oh my goodness! Sara?" My mom says.  Sarah come over and they hug.  She shakes my dads hand before taking her stop back next to me.
  "How long as this been going on again?" My father asks us. 
    "For about nine months now," I say.  They smile at each other. You can now hear faint footsteps in the house.  Sarah's mom and did come in.  They see her and are happy but as soon as they are me they're face contorts with confusion. 
     "Hi mom and dad," she says hugging both of them.  I stand up and offer my hand.  Both her parents shake it to my surprise.  Are they letting her live her own damn life now?  My guess is yes. 
    They sit down on the side couch closest to Sarah while my parents are in the one in front of us.
    "How has everything been with your work?" My mom asks both Sarah and I.  Sarah has been stressed with the whole editing process so I go first. 
     "Good. I've been working on new music," I say.  I'm not gonna mention the tour right now.  Sarah knows about it and we came up with a rule that we won't go longer then two weeks without seeing each other. 
    "How about you?"
    "Good, I love my job," Sarah replies. She does love it although it is stressful.  I touch her hand, making her look down at it with a small smile. She's minnnnneeee. 

AU: I love the fact that that is a real rule for them.  They have a rule that they won't go more than 2 weeks without  seeing each other.  Anyways, please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters.  Beebo - Veah