Surprises At Work

Raelee's POV
     I sit down in my chair. I didn't write this groups song,  I'm just recording it today with my coworker,  James.  He flops down in his chair and look at a piece of paper. 
     "How's Dan?" He asks.  Dan and I are still together and hopefully he'll grow a pair and propose.  I shrug.  "Have you heard if the group we're recording for today?"
     "I don't know who it is," I answer.  He shakes his head. Al I seen when I looked at the paper was the name Spence.  Ever since we've all moved to LA,  I've been concerned about running into Brendon or Spencer because I don't want him wiggling his way back into Sarah's life. So, I hope that Spencer doesn't have the last name Smith.  If he does things will get awkward.   
    Jame' phone goes off and it's his wife.  When he hangs up he stands up in a panic.  "Family emergency. Do you think that you can do this on your own, or do I need to call-"
     "No. Go be with your family. I got this," I tell him.  He thanks me and rushes out.  As I set everything up a knock comes from the door.  Probably the people we're recording. 
      "Come in!" I yell.  The door opens and people come in.  I turn around and as I said things got awkward.  I'm also in shock.  "When the he'll did you get hot?" I ask Brendon.  He laughs awkwardly. He probably doesn't know who I am anymore. 
     "Thanks," he says.  "I'm Brendon," he says.  Yep,  doesn't remember me.  Probably doesn't remember Sarah either. 
     "And I'm Spencer." I feel like saying I know.  Should I introduce myself. Yes.  Surprise motherfucker. 
     "I'm Raelee. You used to know me. You used to go out with my best friend. And you and and I couldn't stand each other," I say.  Now they know.  Brendon pales at the slight mention of Spencer. 
      "Hi," they say at the same time. I motion for them to go in the both.  They go in and start. I hate to admit it.  They sang a songs called Ready To Go, Kill The Night,  This Is Gospel,  and Emperor's New Clothes.  They comes out and stand around awkwardly as they listen.
      "How is she?" Brendon asks out of the blue.  I snap my head towards him.
     "Good, but that's none of your busyness. And listen, I know you're probably confused as to why I'm going off on you because the end between you and Sarah was settle, but it still hurt her. For that I hate you. She would be beyond pissed at me if she knew I was talking to you like this right now, because she's fine with everything," I rant. 
     "So she's okay then?" This boys an idiot.