Walk In

Sarah's POV
    Raelee and I walk into the auditorium after school.  This is just somewhere she likes to go after school and drags me along with her although we could get in trouble. We enter and music is being sang. She smirks at me.  Walking down I see Brendon and his friends.  Brendon has no shirt on and WOW.
     "Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman. From that moment you'll be out of place and underdressed. I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it. Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and... Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman. From that moment you'll be out of place and underdressed. I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it. Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and... When you're in black slacks with accentuating, off-white, pinstripes. Whoa, everything goes according to plan. I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath. You're reading lips "When did he get all confident?"
Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer? Never looked better, and you can't stand it. Next is a trip to the, the ladies room in vain, and. I bet you just can't keep up with, (keep up) with these fashionistas, and. Tonight, tonight you are, you are a whispering campaign
I bet to them your name is "Cheap", I bet to them you look like shh... Talk to the mirror, oh, choke back tears. And keep telling yourself that "I'm a diva!" Oh and the smokes in that cigarette box on the table
they just so happen to be laced with nitroglycerin. I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath. You're reading lips "When did he get all confident?" Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer? Never looked better, and you can't stand it. Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer? I've never looked better, and you can't stand it. And I know, and I know, it just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up. I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch. I know, and I know, it just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up. I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch. And I know, and I know, it just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up. I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch, " Brendon sings.  Again,  wow. Not the type of music I listen to or am even allowed to listen to, that was good. 
      "Hello?" Spencer asks,  looking at us.  Brendon looks at me and his a smile makes it way to his undeniably handsome face.  Raelee is the one to speak up.
     "You don't own the damn place. We're allowed to come in here," Raelee says. Brent and Spencer both roll their eyes.  Brendon jumps off the stage and makes his way over to us. 
     "Hi," he says,  his eyes fixed on mine.  Mine don't leave his either.  They might just be plain brown, but they're beautiful.  Her shakes Raelee's hands and then mine. 
     "You guys are really good," I compliment.  He smiles and looks back at his friends for a second. 
    "Thank you. We try our best," he says. Raelee fakes a cough.  Or it was real.  I don't think it was.  I don't care right now though. 
      "We should get you home though. If I keep you out too long your parents will start to think that I'm wearing off on you and drown you in Holy water," Raelee says.  Brendon and I both snap our heads in her direction.  "I was exaggerating. But we should get going," she says.  She grabs my arm and begins pulling me towards the door. 
     "See you later," Brendon yells.  Even his voice is attractive.