Meeting Up

Brendon's POV
    Sarah and I meeting up in twenty minutes due to her book signing.  My happy that she's doing good. She's as beautiful as she was when we were younger is now more. No one can compare to her beauty. I'm happy that I'll finally have someone to talk to about what's happening with Spencer.  ×××
      "Hey," I hear. I turn around and see Sarah. She's so pretty.  She has really became her own person. She cokes up and we hug.  I don't want to let go of her.  How,  after all these years,  have a not lost a drop of love for her?
      "So, Spencer. What's going on with him?" She asks,  jumping alright into it I guess. I close my eyes,  gripping my temples with my middle finger and thumb. 
     "He has an addiction issue and soon it's just going to be me in the band," I tell her. She gasps. "Shocking. I know."
     "Well, he's going to get help, right?" I nod.  "Well there you go. You'll be fine on your own. You have an amazing voice, that people obviously love to listen to," she tells me.  Somehow she managed to put me at ease with that.
     "Thank you," I say.  She gives me that beautiful,  angelic smile. She's wonderful.  "So, that girl at the coffee shop?" I ask with a little chuckle.  She shakes her head.
     "That was Autumn. She's a fan. Star struck," she answers. 
     "And...Junior Bobbacanush?"
     "Well earlier yesterday, Autumn asked me if I had ever had a boyfriend and I didn't want to say yes that it was you because then she would start fangirling like a mad woman. So, Raelee said she that my furs boyfriends name was Junior Bubbacanush. I should have just said that his last was Beebo but that would have been too obvious for her," she explains.
     After about two hours of catching up,  we stand up and hug each other bye. I really wish that she would stay. With one more smile she turns around and walks to her car.