Your Going Crazy

   Sarah's POV      "You're going crazy, one minute, your dressed adorable

  Sarah's POV
      "You're going crazy, one minute, your dressed adorable. The next your Miss. Goody" Raelee says. I roll my eyes. 
    "Well, my parents we're home this morning," I tell Raelee.  She rolls her eyes.  She doesn't understand and for that she is lucky.  "So, I met Brendon's parents last night. Like personally," I tell her.  Raelee stops dead in her tracks.
      "I thought is was going to be a single date. One. Uno. What the he'll happened with that?" I smile and shrug,  looking down at my shoes.  "Be careful," she tells me.  I look up.
     "Of what?" I ask. 
     "Of Urie. He's always been one he'll of a ladies man so be careful," She says.  I agree with her.  I can't see this relationship being more than a high school lover so I know that this will involve heart break.  I'm okay with that though. 
    "I know that," I say. She nods and carries on with talking about how excited she is about Luke transferring to this school.  ×××
     "Hello, Ladies," A male voice says.  Raelee looks up at the same time I do.  Brendon and Spencer are standing there with a blond boy with a lip piercing and blue eyes.  Damn he's tall too. Luke.
    "Luke!!" Raelee yells.  Brendon raises his brow at them as they just start making out.  Spencer and Brendon make their way around the table and sit down.  Spencer eyes me. "May I help you with something?" I ask,  getting annoyed. 
     "You're bipolar with your clothing girl," he tells me. I smile and let out a shakey laugh. 
    "Well, I had no choice this morning," I say.  Brendon snaps his head up from where it was on the table. 
    "Parents we're home this morning?" He asks.  I nod.  I want to tell them about my relationship with Brendon cause it feels wrong to keep it a secret, but I know they'll never accept. 
      "Did you play her Sarah Smiles?" Spencer asks Brendon.  He nods.  Spencer just smirks.  "Just watch, in a couple of years from now, you'll be singing a song called The Death Of A Bachelor," he days as a joke.  I blush and Brendon hits the back of his head. 
    "I should be getting to class now. Goodbye," I say.  Raelee and Luke are still swallowing each other, so I just go by myself.  Everyone is in the cafeteria or in class so the halls are completely empty. 
     "Sarah!" I hear Brendon's voice yell.  I turn around.  He comes up to me and grabs me by my wait,  pulling me closer to him.  His lips graze my mine. 
     "I just wanted a kiss," he says. I smile.  "And I think we should tell your parents." I suck in a deep breath. He's right.  If we don't it's going to eat me alive.  All that should matter to my family is that he makes me happy. 
     "Come over tonight," I tell him.  I get on my tip toes and kiss him again before running off to class.