What?

Sarah's POV

            Sarah's outfit    

            Sarah's outfit

        Raelee's outfit (Delirious_Is_Awesome)       I walk down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen

       I walk down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen. Sitting down in front of my mom,  she looks to be inspecting my shoulders, collarbone area, and neck.  I give her a weird look. 
    "I'm just making sure that nothing went on between that Urie kid and you last night. You can not imagine how surprised to see you with him when he came back in. I hadn't even noticed that you left the table," my mother says.  I open my mouth to say something but think against it.  "Just say what you're going to say. I won't snap." I swallow thickly out of nervousness. 
      "You've always taught me to be nice to everyone, to not talk behind their backs, why can't you do that with Brendon?" I say.  My mother sets down her fork. 
     "I don't know where this behavior is coming from. First that dress, now this. And Brendon? You two aren't friends, it's Urie. And as for being nice, I'm not saying to not be nice to him, but don't carry on a conversation with him," she tells me.  I look down at the wooden table. 
     "As for the talking badly about someone behind their backs, you're doing that right now with Br- Urie," I say.  My mom sighs, biting her lip as she looks away from me. 
     "No, I'm not."
     "Yes, you are. The tone you're using isn't very friendly," I say. She shakes her head.  I look at the clock above the kitchen sink.  "I've gotta go. I might be late home a little. I have to help Raelee with something."---
      "You what?" Raelee asks in surprised after I tell her what happened this morning. She let's out a giggle. 
      "What?"
      "Did you screw him last night in your backyard?" She asks with a smirk.  I take in a sharp breath out of horror. "I wouldn't blame you. That ass," she says. I chuckle. 
     "No. I didn't. I wouldn't do that. But he is a very nice guy, so misunderstood when it comes to my family," I tell her. She smiles. 
      "You have a crush on Brendon Urie," she says. I look down and shake my head at her. 
     "No, I don't. He's just a nice person," I say. She rolls her eyes and pulls me class. 
  -----
      I thought you and Raelee would be coming back to the auditorium," I hear a voice say from behind me.  I turn around and see Brendon.  I really shouldn't be talking to him.
     "I had to help Raelee study after class, so we couldn't," I tell him.  I fix to walk off again, but he grabs my arm.  His touch sends a shiver down my spine. 
     "Can we go somewhere? I won't kill you, I just want to run this by someone," he says.  I'm about to protest, but don't. I nod.
     Not that far behind the school is a lake that's in the center of the forest. There's something leaning against the nearest tree.  He reaches over and grabs it. 
     Walking over to the water line he sits down.  I drop down next to him and look at him to do something. Opening the black case,  he takes out a guitar. 
     "I've been working on this and I'm just not sure about it," he tells me.  I nod once for him to continue.  "All you sinners stand up, sing  Hallelujah (hallelujah!)
Show praise with your body
Stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!) And if you can't stop shaking, lean back. Let it move right through ya (hallelujah!) Say your prayers. Say your prayers
Say your prayers (Hallelujah!) My life started the day I got caught, Under the covers With secondhand lovers. Oh, tied up in pretty young things, In a state of emergency. Who was I trying to be.  Then the time for being sad is over,And you miss them like you miss no other, And being blue is better than being over it (over it). All you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!) Show praise with your body. Stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back, Let it move right through ya (hallelujah!) Say your prayers. Say your prayers
Say your prayers
(Hallelujah!) I was drunk and it didn't mean a thing
Stop thinking about The bullets from my mouth
I love the things you hate about yourself. Just finished a daydream. Who were you trying to be. Then the time for being sad is over And you miss them like you miss no other, And being blue is better than being over it (over it). No one wants you when you have no heart and
I'm sitting pretty in my brand new scars and You'll never know if you don't ever try again. So let's try, Let's try, Let's try.  All you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!) Show praise with your body. Stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back, Let it move right through ya (hallelujah!) Say your prayers, Say your prayers,
Say your prayers
(Hallelujah!). All you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!) Show praise with your body. Stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back, Let it move right through ya (hallelujah!) Say your prayers, Say your prayers
Say your prayers."