Being Yourself

Raelee's outfit

           Raelee's outfit

            Sarah's outfit            Brendon's POV     Okay, maybe I got way too excited and told my friend about what happened with Sarah

            Sarah's outfit
            Brendon's POV
     Okay, maybe I got way too excited and told my friend about what happened with Sarah. I'm taking her out today.  Because I'm a hopeless romantic,  I thought I would take her to the beach and have dinner.
     The doors open and Ryan hits my shoulder.  I snap my head towards his direction.  Wow. I say that a lot but... Damn.  Raelee and Sarah walk in.  Sarah looks happier.  I can tell she's being herself.
     "Damn, she looks good," Ryan says.  I slap the back of his head.  "I meant Raelee." I slap the back of his head again.
      "She has a boyfriend," I tell him. He groans and turns his attention to Sarah. 
    "What about Sarah?" He might be my best friend,  but I'll kill him. I force myself not to glare at him. 
    "Yeah. She's seeing someone," I tell him.  He starts yelling the lyrics to I'm So Lonely.  I roll my eyes at him.  ---
      I meet Sarah at the back of the school. She had to talk to Raelee before coming with me. Spencer is walking beside me.  When we reach the back, I hear Sarah say, "I told my mom that I was going to be with you. So please, covet for me," I say.  Raelee smirks as she nods. 
      "Hello," I say. They both snap their heads towards Spencer and me.  I smile at Sarah and offer her my hand.  She's hesitant,  but takes up before stepping next to me.  This should be fun.  ---
       "Who's your favorite band?" I ask. We're playing 20 questions. 
    "Narvana," she says.  I smile at her answer.  "Whats one thing you want to do with your life?" That's a no brainer. 
    "I want to make it with the band. We came up with a band name, Panic! At The Disco," I say.  "What do you want out of your future?" Why am I getting all deep. 
     "Happiness," she answers.  Soon we're just looking at the stars.  My eye dance their way to her. She's breath taking.  I reach out and tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.  She looks at me with that amazing smile. 
      "Have I told you that you're a beautiful?" I ask. She giggles. 
     "You said I was hot. So thank you," she says. Kiss her cheek.  I want her lips on mine though. So I kiss her for real.  Hands go into my hair as mine find her waist.  I wonder what her parents would do if they found out.
     She sighs into my mouth.  I trail my tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance.  She gives it to me, our tongues battle for dominance.  She eventually gives up and let's me win.  She lays down and pulls me go I'm hovering over her.  Don't get carried away Brendon.  Don't. 
     Her hands go up my chest and around my neck.  What's self control?