Coffee Shop

Sarah's POV
    Autumn and I decide to go back to the. Coffee shop for dinner. She's talking about something but I can't understand a word she's saying. 
      "Wait, so you sent a blahblah fabric to some company and they got mad and sent it back?" I ask. She nods. All of a sudden she let's out a little shout. 
     "Is that-" she can't even finish her sentence before two people come over. 
     "Is she okay," one of them asks.  I haven't even looked up yet.
     "She's fi-" I'm cut off my surprise when I look up. Brendon and Spencer are standing there. Brendon and meet eyes. "Brendon," I say. He smiles.
      "Sarah," he relies.  This is so weird.  I get up and he pulls me into a hug.   Wrap my arms around his neck as he hugs me tightly to him.  I pull away and Spencer hugs me quickly. 
      "What's this?" Autumn asks.  Brendon smiles at her and she just swoons.    
    "Autumn, This Junior Bobbacanush," I say.  The three of them look at me weird. 
      "How have you been?" He asks. I just shrug and ask him the same. "Great." This couldn't be more weird. He looks the same,  but more mature.  "Can-can you come outside for a second?" He asks me.  I look at Autumn.  She still looks stare struck, confused, and stunned.  I nod and get up, following him outside.
      "I can't believe it's you. I seen Raelee earlier and she said some...stuff," Brendon says. Of course she did.  That's Raelee for you alright. 
      "That sounds about right. She didn't tell me she seen you. What have you been up to. Other than your music?" I say. He thinks,  biting his lip.  He still does that when he's thinking and it's cute.  I giggle. 
     "What?" He asks with a grin.
     "Nothing. It's, it's just that you still bite your lip when you think. It just hit me," I say.  He smiles. 
     "Well, I've just been living life as easy as possible," he says.  "How about you? I loved your book," he says.  What?  He read that? Fuck!!!  Yes, okay, I cuss. Deal with it! 
     "Thank you. I've just Ben working. Been busy. How's Spencer?" He looks around awkwardly. Something's obviously not right.  "What's wrong?" I ask. 
     "Can we just meet up tomorrow somewhere? It might sound crazy, but I still trust you. Here's my number and we'll meet up," He says. I take it and he leans in for a hug. It lasts way longer than it actually should obviously Spencer and Autumn come out. 
     "It was nice seeing you again," I say.  He kisses my cheek, making me blush.  As I walk off I can feel his eyes burning a hole into my back.  That was a surprise.