Part 18

Jos p.o.v

Kayley ran off to the bathroom. I followed, "Kay? You okay?" I said walking in. I went and held her hair back. She shook her head, before throwing up again. "Zayn!" I called "Get your arse in here!" Zayn ran into the bathroom, straight to Kayley's side. "I'll be back. I'll go get some uh, medicine stuff."

I went into Harry. "Harry, wake up." he didn't move a bit. Gosh this boy is hard to wake. I sat on top of him ad kissed him. His eyes fluttered open. "Thank you for Being awake, can you drive me to the chemist? I need to get some stuff. For Kayley." I asked, getting off him. Harry got up and put some trackies and a jack wills hoodie on. Typical.

I walked into the chemist. And straight to the isle with pregnancy tests. I saw some paparazzi go up to Harry's car. Shit. I quickly went over to the Panadol and went to the check out grabbing a pack of jelly beans. The shop assistant looked at me funny. "It's not for me, my ugh sister." I said. She scanned the items and put them in a bag for me. "Hey aren't you that chick who's going out with Harry Styles?" I slowly nodded and left the store. There weren't many paparazzi but my gosh it's still hard to get through everyone. I finally made it back to the car.

Harry p.o.v

"What did you get for Kayley?" I asked Jos. She hesitated. "Harry, you can't tell anyone. But you know last night when we saw Kayley and Zayn kissing. I'm thinking it let to lee than that. I also got Panadol and jelly beans for me." she said the last part with a grin. We drove off. "Why do you need Panadol? We have some at home." I said curious. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her cheeks go red. She lifted the Panadol packet out of the bag and showed me. It read 'period pain' on the front. "oh, I probably shouldn't have asked." I said. She nodded.

Ruby p.o.v

Jos made her way to the bathroom. I had gone to look after Kayley while Zayn went to call a doctor. I turned to kayley who was sitting against the wall. "I got this," Jos said handing Kayley a box. "Last night I'm guessing you and Zayn got up to more than the kissing Harry and I saw." I looked to kayley. She nodded. "I think well leave. We'll tell Zayn not to call the doctor for now. That it might just be a bug."

Zayn was standing in the kitchen on the phone. "Zayn, don't call. It's probably just a bug for now." I said. Zayn nodded, and said something into the phone. "Don't you guys have a concert tonight? Go to the practice and all. We'll look after her." Jos said placing her hand on Zayns shoulder. "Fine, but anything goes wrong. Call me." we both nodded.

Jos p.o.v

Danielle came up to the bathroom door with Eleanor. "Why are you guys standing around the bathroom?" Eleanor asked. "Kayley's sick. Well maybe more than sick." Ruby said, "The boys have gone to concert practice. We said we'd look after her." I continued. "You mean she might be, pregnant." Danielle asked. I nodded, "But we aren't sure. And don't say a thing, not just yet." Ruby said.

-Boys concert practice-

Zayn p.o.v

"I hate to leave her like that, but I know the girls will take good care of her." I said, while we were waiting for Chris out manager. "I think she'll be fine. Could be preggas. Jos and I know that last night when we saw you to kissing you got up to more than that." Harry said to me with a wink. "What if she is," I said putting my head in hands. "Were only 19. But I would do anything for the baby, and Kay." I said. "You'll be right mate," Lou said putting his arm around me. "GROUP HUG!" Niall yelled.

Danielle p.o.v

I'm not sure how Zayn and Kay will cope with a baby if they do have one. I know we will all be here for them. But she just broke up with Ed. The bathroom door opened slowly, to reveal a crying Kayley. "So, what's the verdict?" I asked.

Kayley p.o.v

I opened the bathroom door. "So, what's the verdict?" Danielle asked. I nodded. "I-I'm pregnant." I managed. Eleanor's head shot up. "It's going to be okay." She said as they all came over to hug me. "I promise." Eleanor finished.

Author note

Hey guys, I know this chapter was short BUT, I have lots planned. Twists and turns ly ahead. Comment and vote :)

Bella xx