Part 8

"Is that pancakes that I smell?" we heard from the top of the stairs. "Pancakes?!" yelled another. There was then the thud of people running down the stairs. They all ran into the kitchen, Ruby and Danielle had very cheeky grins on their faces. "Uh, theres pancakes. Well be back." I said as I grabbed Eleanor's arm and we followed Danielle and Ruby into the lounge. "So? Why the creepy smiles." I asked. They haded me a sticky note, "read it out loud. But not too loud." Ruby said.

'Clue 1 may sound dumb but you will soon see. If you want clue 2 then where is your shoe?'

I looked at it a tad puzzled. "I don't know what you two are up to." with that I ran up stairs to my shoes, I knew the next clue would be in my toms. I don't know how, feeling I guess. I swear I put my toms back here. "Louis." I whispered under my breath. I ran into Lou's room. Of course he would have it. To my surprise my shoe wasn't there only another note.

'For clue three look for the trees, and a soccer pitch. The clue will be hidden by blue'

Whoever wrote these must like rhyming. I ran back to my room to grab my trainers. I ran down stairs to grab a pancake to go when someone stopped me. " Why are you in such a rush?" they asked. It was Harry. "Oh just thought if go for a run. To the park. New years thing." I said. "Well don't be too long. I've got a surprise for you." he replied. A surprise this must be what all this is. I didn't bother with the pancake and ran out the door. Luckily i knew my way to the nearest park. Running was actually a new years resolution for my self.

I turn into the park and ran to the blue park chair. It's got to be there, I thought. "Oww, stitch." I sat down on the chair. "So," I heard a voice from behind me, must have been Harry. I turned around.

That isn't Harry

Author note

So guys who do you think it is? Comment, rate