Dark Pasts- One Direction fanfic

HELLO! Before you start reading this i would just like to say that its come to my attention that people have been triggered by this. It's 2016 now and i wrote this back when i was around 13 so i honestly do not remember what its even about. In no way though would i ever intentionally try to influence people to self harm or try to glorify it and im sorry if thats how it may come across in my writing. It may not apply to everyone but if you do/have self harmed or are just not in a good head space then it may be best to not read this or skip the parts that may involve self harm. If at any point you feel like you cant go on reading then don't, i don't want people to be feeling that way or like its the only option. I hope your enjoy your days my loves 

Part 1

I could feel the wet cobblestones, as i ran down the street. I couldn't turn back now. I ran down what looked like to be a deserted alley way, as i quickly turned back to see if he was still following me, I ran into someone. Scrambling up, I said "Sorry, i'm in a rush", realizing there were four other people with him. "Well if your in a rush, you can't go this way. It's a dead end." Chimed a beautiful Irish voice. One of them took my arm, and pulled me along as they ran out of the alley way and onto the foot path. We ran, and ran till finally we made our way into a Nandos. We got seated, i suddenly realised i had run away with people that i'd never met before. As I looked up I saw five young men that I know from somewhere, we soon got aquianted as the waitress brought over a bowl of chips that i didn't think we ordered. "Excuse me," I said to the young waitress "But i didn't think we orderd chips." She leaned closer to me, "Well then you clearly don't know who you are sitting with. I'd take another look." She walked off, as i turned around to them. "Wait, y-your One Direction." I said a quietly as i could, being swamped with girls really wouldn't be a great thing to do. "Your Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis. Now brings the next question. Why were you in an alley way?" i asked scoffing down a few chips, trying not to full on fan girl. I've loved them since the start of X factor. "Well, it's obvious were One Direction. There was a huge crowd of girls waiting outside our hotel so we had to run. Why were you running into the alley way." Louis said. That was the one question I didn't want to be asked right now. "Uh, I was running away from someone." I replied. "Oh, running away. Was it a mysterious handsome man from your past?" said a voice from behind me. I knew who it was, no questions asked. "Jake get away from me." I said, gritting my teeth. He proceeded to grab my arm. "Jake go away!" I said, Harry stood up followed by Liam, then the rest. "She said go away. Now piss off before we call the police." Zayn said. He let go of my arm, but soon turned back with a knife in hand and cut my arm, it stung and blood started to come. "That was a warning. Next time i'll hurt your little boyfriends as well." Jake said before turning and walking out of Nandos. I sat back down clutching onto my arm, and started to cry.
"What was that? He was the one you were running away from." Harry said. Harry took off his t-shirt and wrapped it over my cut. To be honest these boys were more caring than my parents, and i haven't even known them for that long. Niall wiped the tears from my eyes with his sleave. "How about we get you back to our hotel room, it's getting late." Said Louis.

We finally arrived at their hotel room, and i have to say it was the most beautiful hotel room i've ever seen. Marble floors, and a great big window to see the view of London. I sat down on a large couch in the middle of what looked like a loungeroom. Liam and Zayn came and sat either side of me while Niall, Harry and Louis sat on the couch oppisite. "So, you going to tell us what all that was about?" asked Niall. I slowly nodded. "Uhm, he and I used to go out, ages ago. Then I moved here to England, by my self. My family stayed in Isle of Mann. The refused to come. Anyway, uhm Jake. He used to hurt me." I could feel the tears start to run down my face. "So when I moved i got rid of his number, everything. I didn't even tell him that I was leaving Douglas. So earlier today, i saw him. Turns out my family told him i was coming here. They knew what he had done to me."