Part 4

I sat on the bed, with my scissors. Ready to let the pain out, or at least some of it. My face sodden with tears. I miss her, who Lilly used to be. I hate my family for letting Jake come after me. I hate what my dad did to me. I just hate this life. Slowly i ran the scissors across my thigh, somewhere no one would see. The blood slowly rised. "Joselynn, are you in there? You've been up her for and hour." I heard Louis say. I haven't known these boys for long at all! But i feel like they're brothers. Louis opened the door and saw me. He rushed over. " Jos, what's wrong?" Lou said reaching over to the desk and grabbing some tisues. He handed one to me, and used the other to dry up the blood. "I-I hate them, all of them. They know what Jake's done to me. Lilly knew it better than anyone else. And she still told him that i was here." I said crying again. Lou pulled me into a hug, "Is that all? Or is there something else?" He questioned. I didn't know whether i should tell him about dad or not. "Uhm, no. Can you please get Harry for me? I need to tell him something." Lou got up. "Sure love, ill go get him."

Harry soon appeared in my doorway. "Lou told me what happened. He also said you wanted to talk to me." he came and sat next to me on the bed. "Uhm, yeah. You know about my family telling Jake all this stuff. But i haven't told you about my dad," I took a deep breath in. "My dad, uhm. He-he, he used to abuse me, Whenever mum wasn't home." I broke into tears again and fell into Harry's arms. "He also used to slap me. I just thought i should tell you." Harry lifted the top half of my body up. "Jos, you can always talk to me. No matter what. You can also talk to the other guys. We all really like you, me especially. And i will wait for as long as i have to for you." I lifted my head up, planting my lips onto his. It was like a shock of electricity. I didn't want to stop, but i knew that we had to. "Thank you Harry. And im sure you wont have to wait much longer." I said with a wink. I bet that got him confused. I took his hand and we walked down stairs. "You okay Jos?" Zayn asked. "Uh, yeah. Now i am."

I went into their kitchen to see if I could find a bandaid of some sort. I opened the cupboard above the stove, where I would usually put medical things. To my surprise there was a whole lot of medical things there. Like it was a drug store. I grabbed out the biggest bandaid there. Pulled up my shorts and put it on my cut. Harry walked into the kitchen, "Sorry about that. I should have got you one before." he said while his piercing green eyes looked into mine. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a permanent marker. He proceeded to draw a butterfly on my thigh. "Every time you go to cut your self you won't be able to because the butterfly will be there. Now the aim is not to cut till its naturally faded. And then I will draw another one." Harry said with a smile. "Thank you harry." I said "I'm going to name it Larry. Without the Stylinson bit." Harry gave a laugh.

"Liam. Didn't you say that Ed Sheeran was having some party tonight?" Harry said to Liam. " Yeah, I think it starts at about 7. It's 5 now." He replied. A party! "So that means we have to take Jos doesn't it? That sucks." Harry said jokingly. I got up and ran to my room, I knew just what to wear. I opened the drawers that i had put my clothes in. I pulled out the sky blue dress with white lace down the sleeves, that Niall bought me from Top shop. I put my black heels on as well as a black blazer. I looked at my self in the mirror carefully placed at the back of the door. There was one problem with the dress. I just told Niall my size, without trying it on. It was waayy to small around my boobs. And having DD does not help. I went into the bathroom with my iPod blasting 'Gotta be you'. I put some product in my hair, as it's like an Afro. I ran down stairs to see another Curly headed girl I recognized as Danielle Peazer, Liams girlfriend. "You must be Joselynn. Did you know that Harry talks about you a lot when you aren't around? Like I know lots about you and I've only just met you now. Oh and as you probably know I'm Danielle." I giggled. "I've heard Harry does that. Seriously one day I'm going to get someone to record it." Danielle laughed. "What's funny about you saying that is, I did exactly that." she said holding up her phone