Part 13

Jos p.o.v

Harry, pulled me close "I'll text the guys. Make them come down here." he said as he pulled out his phone. I heard creaks down the stairs, signaling someone was coming. "Harry, someone's coming." I whispered. He pulled me closer and we hid behind the couch. "I know you are in here. Im not stupid Josy." he said. Im going to regret this, I stood up. "You have no right to call me that anymore! You can't make me leave my own home, send Jake over here then come after me and expect me to let you of all people call me that!" there was a rush of people at the stairs. Dad turned around, "I see you've got more people you can blame things for in the future. We made you leave for your own good! You don't know half the things your stupid sister did. So now I'm making things right!" making things right. How the flacking hell does he think this is right?! "Jake is not the right thing dad! He is the wrong thing! He hurt me so much, how can you stand by and say, this is what's best?! Now get the fuck out! Or we will call the cops!" he came over to me, so close I could feel his breath on my face. "You are doing everything wrong. Your sister has caused all of this. I think you should call her." he said before walking out the door, knocking Harry on his way.

I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone. I scanned for Lilly and called her. My hand was shaking. I was really doing this.

Me-Hello Lilly? It's me, Jos.

Lilly-Jos?! Why are you calling me?

Her voice was like ice.

Me-What have you done? Dad and Jake have both come after me! And I've been told its all because of you!

Lilly-Well I suppose you haven't been told that mum died.

There tears started to run down my face. I hung up the phone and ran downstairs. "Jos where are you going?" Liam said. I just ignored him and ran. About 2 streets away I finally decided to stop and walk. This can't be happening. My whole world is falling apart. Everything. Like there is no reason to live. I've done all I can, I'm done. I can't be happy anymore, there is just no point. I can't even believe I'd think and do half the things I have. I promised myself I would never cut or say there is no point in living. But I have. But it's my only escape. Also the writing Harry has got me to do. And now my mum is dead. I heard someone come up from behind me. "Jos are you okay?" it was Danielle. "I'm just on my way over and I saw you. What's up?" she said pulling me into a hug. "Mummy, she's gone."

I lay in bed, motionless. The doona wrapped around me like a cacoon. I just wanted to feel my mums hug, one more time. She was the only member of my family who has ever seemed to treat me right. And I'll never be able to tell her that. I'll never be able to hug her again. I just want to be alone. Nothing can help, no writing, no cutting. Nothing.

Harry p.o.v

Danielle told us what happened. Joselynn's mum is dead. I walked up stairs and knocked on the door. There was no reply. I opened the door. "Jos!" I Can't contain my tears. "Somebody help!"