Part 21

IT'S HARRY'S 18TH BIRTHDAY GUYS! So this chapter is in dedication to Harry Styles

Joselynn p.o.v

I hadn't seen them in so long, I pressed the call button. The screen came to Ruby's face. She instantly smiled, and called the others over. I couldn't help but stare at them all. Taking in every single detail.

"Hey, where's Harry?" I asked, warily. The laptop turned to see him sitting on the couch. "You're getting special time with him later." Ruby said with a wink.

"I know you probably don't want to explain. But what happened?" Kayley chimed in. Kayley, I'd completely forgotten she was having a baby. "Jake, sent me a letter saying I had a day to get to isle of Mann pretty much. Then at the airport he found me and told me we would be living in Ireland. So yeah, I hate it. I have to be couped up. I'm aloud out only with jake, but I have to make it look like I'm with him. It's horrible," I said looking down on the verge of tears, "He's hurt me, for not doing what he wants. Um, can I please speak to Harry. Alone." I asked.

They nodded, "Of course," Niall said in his own Irish accent that I miss. It sounds crazy, but I hear people talk and think that could be Niall. It's more like mind games really.

Harry had taken the laptop and sat outside. "Jos, I've missed you so much. I can't stand being without you." he said, sad of course.

"Harry. I've done things. Jakes done things." I started, unsure to say the rest."Are you okay?" he asked cautiously. I shook my head, in no way am I okay.

"Harry, Jake. He, h-he," I took a deep breath in "He pretty much, well raped me Harry." I felt tears role down my face. "And I can't do anything. I couldn't let him hurt you Harry. I just couldn't." Harry's face looked hurt, mixed with every other emotion. I ran my hands threw my hair, soon realizing Harry's eyes fixed on my arm. "Jos, what's that?" he asked. I turned away, breathing deeply before turning to the screen to see Lou standing behind Harry. I bet Lou had seen it too.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I have no way here. I have to cook everything, clean everything, pretend I'm with Jake. That is my only escape." I said crying. I heard a car door slam, Shit Jakes home for some reason.

"I'm sorry, Jakes home for some reason. I'll figure something out so I can escape when you guys get here. I love you all." I managed before closing my laptop, running and hiding it inside under my bed.

"What brings you home so early?" I questioned Jake.

"Well, I got told to come home for a lunch break." he replied, quickly. I wandered off to the kitchen to make him a sandwhich. "Wait. We're going out for lunch." he said, flashing a toothy grin. Great, another chance to 'be his'. The sooner I can leave here the better.

Harry p.o.v

"When do we fly to Ireland?" I asked rushing back into the house.

"Tomorrow; in the morning." Zayn answered. That's good. The quicker we got to Joselynn, the better.

"We need to think of a way to get her. Next time she's on Skype we need to organize something." I said. They all nodded.

"Harry, Jos is back!" I heard Eleanor yell. I ran out of the kitchen to Ruby on the couch. I could see Jos sitting with the sun glistening on her hair, with the beach behind her.

"Sorry about before. I had to go out with Jake." she said. I nodded.

"We need a plan," I said breaking a silence, "What times does Jake work?" I asked.

"From 10 till 5. So at least you don't have concerts during that time. When do you come here?" she asked. Typing something else on the laptop.

"Tomorrow morning is when we leave. So we'll get there about 12." Niall said. She nodded and began to type again.

"I'm just thinking of a plan. Where I'm staying is about 45 from the airport. Just don't bring loads of attention to your selves. We don't want Jake knowing you're here." she informed us. I quickly grabbed out my phone.

"What's your address?" I asked.

"37 Willow grove, Mullingar. Yes Niall your home town." she said smiling. He gave a little yes.

"I know where that is! It's around the corner from my old school!."

No p.o.v

They had all discussed what time and where to meet Jos.

The next morning the boys, Kayley and ruby all boarded the plane to Ireland. Leaving Danielle and Eleanor to their work.

Joselynn p.o.v

I heard a knock at the door, just as I put my laptop in my bag. I ran to the door, almost tripping over my own feet. I opened the door. They were pretty much all there, just like they were before. I felt tears well in my eyes. They all ran into a giant group hug, being careful of Kayley's belly.

"I've missed you guys so much." I said.

"Come on, Harry. I'll need help." I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room. As soon as he walked in, he shut the door and ran over to me. "No words can explain how much I've missed you Jos. Everyday, I was waking up without the love of my life there." he said before leaning in, and kissing me passionately. It was amazing, after months of being with Jake his Kisses are filled with anger, where as Harrys. They were completely different.

After about an hour, we got in the car. "Tonight, at the concert. I'm bringing you on stage. Showing you to the world again, as mine." Harry said, his deep green eyes staring into mine. I nodded, "I sounds great Harry. But the fans, they'll be confused. I've been gone for pretty much 3 months. What will they think?" I asked. Harry looked down, "We'll just say you had family issues. You needed to stay around and help. And when we get to our next concert spot I'm calling the police, so they can take him away.I don't want him near you ever again." He finished, looking down to our hands that are intertwined. "Harry, thank you. I have something to say." I said, the car echoed with my voice.

"Thank you boys, for everything. Thank you Niall for telling me it was a dead end, you saved me from jake. Thank you for what you did in Nandos, I wouldn't have been able to stand up to him. Thank you for letting me stay with you. Thank you for everything." I said, realising I'd never thanked them for those things.

-Concert-

Joselynn p.o.v

"Guys, I have something special. When we went to Isle of Mann earlier this year, Jos stayed behind. Well she's here tonight. " I walked out onto the stage and held Harry's hand, "Jos had to stay there for family reasons. But, there all sorted now." he finished.

"But that's Grace Andrews!" We heard from the crowd. I looked at Harry anxiously. I took the mircophone off him.

"Guys I'll explain. I moved to England because I couldn't stand my Ex-Boyfriend. I ran into the boys accidentally. They let me stay with them. I got a letter from my ex saying that if I didn't go back to Isle of Mann Harry, the boys and some of my bestfriends, would get hurt. So now I'm here, explaining while the police have taken my Ex." the crowd stood silent. There were a few mumbles, "Did you actually have any family problems?" another asked. I nodded my head.

Harry p.o.v

We got back to the hotel, Jos had been so tired that she had fallen asleep in the car. I put her down on the bed, and just lay there with her. It was the first time being able to in months. It was perfect.

Authors note

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading. The next chapter will be the end. Sad to see Joselynn go :/ but not to fear, I have Ideas for my next story, which I'll begin to write after well finishing this, and a shot for BooBearsCam.

Comment and vote

Bella xx