Part 2

Part 2

I could see Harry staring at me as Zayn pulled me into his tight embrace. " Stay here the night," Liam said "we'll find you somewhere to sleep." Harry stood up, "She can have my bed. I'll sleep on the floor or out here." I got up and followed him down a hall covered with red things such as vases and a few paintings. I followed him into a large room with curtains strung around the bed. "You okay there, uh." I broke out of my daydream realizing they didn't know my name yet. "oh sorry, my name is Joselynn. Yeah a bit weird I know."  Harry grabbed some clothes out of his bag, "I was actually going to say its a beautiful name. Mind if I call you just Jos. Oh and here's some clothes for you to wear tonight." he said handing me some trackies and a top. "Thanks, and yeah. You can call me Jos. Ugh, turn around while I'm getting changed." he turned around. I slipped on the trackies under my dress and took the dress off, replacing it with the top. "You can turn back around now." I climbed into bed "Where are you going to sleep? Come sleep in the bed. It's big enough." Harry cleared the couch on the other side of the room. "I think that if I do, I won't be able to stop anything from happening." he said to me with a wink. "Just get in this bed Harry. You'll be cold otherwise." he jumped into bed next to me and silently went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to see no one next to me. I slowly got out of bed, placing my feet on the soft carpet. "ow!" I looked down to see a blister right on the bottom of my right foot. Great I don't think I ever want to run bear foot in the middle of London again. I slowly made my way out to the loungeroom.  "Morning," they all said. "How did you sleep last night?" Louis asked. "I slept great thanks, those beds are super comfy." I replied. Louis winked at me. I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the kitchen, "What was that wink for, Carrot king?" he put his plate of toast down on the bench. "We all know that you and Harry slept in the same bed last night." how did he know, "Your wrong Lou we didn't-" he cut me off. "Save it, Harry told us. And he also told us your name. About  20 times before you were up. He's only been up for 10 minutes." Louis continued. He walked back out to the lounge room. I made myself some toast and went and sat between Lou and Harry. I was about half way through when Liam barged in. "Hurry up eating losers where going shopping. Then we can go by you house Jos." I stood up. "Wait, Liam did you just try to quote mean girls?"

"My apartment is just around the corner. Thank you guys so much for getting me this stuff. I'll pay you back, promise." Niall raised his hand to signal to the drive we were at our destination. "No need to pay us back," Lou said. We got out of the car and they all followed me up the elevator to my apartment. The door was open. "I didn't leave this open yesterday," I said worried. Zayn pushed the door open slowly, to reveal everything, broken or tipped over. "Shit!" I ran straight for the bathroom. I lifted the lid on the top if the toilet, the money I had stuck to it was gone apart from one $100 dollar note. I leant up against the wall and slid down crying.