Part 5

Just as Danielle and I finished listening to the recording of Harry, he walked in. "Wow, nice ugh, b-dress. Yes dress." he said eyeing me off. "I'm not stupid Harold. And blame Niall, he bought it with out me trying it on." I said spinning around for Harry. "Well I think you look beautiful," said Louis said "But not as beautiful as Eleanor, sorry." I soon realized that he was eating a carrot. "Oh yeah. Everytime I see her I think of a good friend of mine. They remind me of eachother, weirdly enough." I said. Just as Eleanor walked through the door. "You have a friend? Is she hot?" Zayn asked. I grabbed my phone out of my blazer pocket. I showed him my background. "Wow, she is beautiful. What's her name?" Niall said sneaking a peek at my phone. "Her name is Ruby. We work together. And in the year I've lived we have become great friends." Niall and Zayn both stood there, still on my phone. *ding* "Oh you got a text." I took my phone off them.

Ruby- Hey babe, I was just wondering if I you wanted to come over tonight? Call me <3

"Ugh, sorry guys I need to call Ruby." I walked up stairs to my room.

Me-Ruby!Oh my gosh I have so much to tell you. To start with Jake has found me, and I stayed the night with One Direction last night, my house got broken into and in an hour I'm about to go out with them

Ruby- Wait, you going out with One Direction?! Can I come. Then we can talk later.

Me- ugh yeah I'll just go ask hang on a sec.

I ran down stairs. "Guys, is there any possible chance that Ruby could come tonight? If she can't that's okay." the boys all looked at each other, then turned to me and nodded. I gave a little squeak. And put the phone back to my ear.

Me- Ruby, you can come. But, please try your best not to fangirl your brains out please.

Ruby- uhm, yes no fangirling. I'll dress my best. See you then

With that I hung up. "Sorry, I haven't seen her in a week and I really need to tell her about everything that's gone on." I said to everyone sitting in the lounge room. "Oh it's okay. Is Ruby staying the night?" Asked Niall. Of course he asked. "Maybe, don't get any idea Nialler." I said winking at him.

-Picking Ruby up-

I went up and knocked on her front door. The door opened to reveal Ruby standing there looking better than ever. "Ruby Zoe Samuels! You look amazing! And yes I know, my dress is a little to small. Blame Niall." I said to her as she walked out of the door. "Wait, so inside that car is One Direction. I will meet the inspiration to my life. In that car." she started to breath very fastly. "Calm down hun, take deep breaths. And don't fan girl too much as I said before." I reminded her as we walked up to the car. I opened the door and let Ruby climb in first. She sat down in the corner of the car, I think was a hummer. I'm never that good with cars. I went and sat down next to Harry. "Ruby, come sit over here. They aren't going to bite you. Nor is Eleanor or Danielle." I said trying to re-assure her. She came and sat next to me. Zayn was the first to speak to her "So, Ruby. You one of our girls? Then you are a friend of Jos so I bet you are." she slowly nodded. "Uhm, yeah I am. It's weird thinking that I'm in the same car as you. Where are we going anyway?" She asked. I put my arm around her "Oh Rubz, they are One Direction. All I have to say is 'They say she's in the class A team' actually that was more singing." Everyone in the car turned to me, mouths wide open. "Urm, why are you all looking at me? Was i that bad. The dress?" I asked. Harry put his arm around me. "Well, to start with. Ruby why haven't you said anything about Jos's mad singing skills?" he questioned her. "Well," she began "Ive been in this car for like 10 minutes and that's not all she can do. She's also very good with clothes." Ruby said. I wasn't sure what to say after that. Everyone got chatting, Untill we finally arrived at Ed's.