🚒18🚒

Blake

"Do you think if I bribe the woman with food, she will like me more" left my lips as I sat on the couch in my living room, watching Jay in the kitchen.

Spinning on his heels to look at me, spatula in his hand , he just chuckled. "Platt likes you Blake, she just has that cold outside"

"I can't tell who is more intimidating, Boden, Voight or Platt". With a look he shuddered at the thought, seeing as all of the superiors held this strong authority. One you didn't want to mess with.

Getting off the couch, I approached the detective wrapping my arms around his torso. Placing my head on his shoulder, I kissed his neck softly.

Turning off the stove and putting the utensil down, he turned around to face me. "They are all equally intimidating"

Bringing me closer to him by wrapping a muscular arm around my waist, instinctively my own arms went around his neck. Leaning down his lips captured mine, passion surrounding us.

Pressing my back against the counter, I gasped in surprise, allowing the brunette detective to gain the upper hand. Sliding his hands past my waist and towards my thighs, I knew what he wanted. Moving head away from his for a moment, I jumped onto the counter before grabbing hold of Jay's face, bring him in for another passionate kiss.

Tilting my head, I allowed the man access to my neck where small pecks were placed. Breathing heavily due to the lack of oxygen from kissing, Jay's gentle pecks brought a sense of pleasure through me.

As our eyes locked, my forehead touched his, both smiling like idiots. "I'm still bringing you food later, is there anything specific Intelligence wants"

Chuckles rang through his deep voice as he stepped closer to me. "Surprise us". Pecking his lips I gave him a nod. Helping me off the counter, the two of us enjoyed the morning together before he had to go in.

Soon after the detective left the apartment in his truck, I decided to change to do some things. The past few weeks Jay and I have been talking about different dog breeds, seeing as the former soldier wanted to get a dog at some point. So what was I going to do, get a dog.

Dogs are a man's best friend, is a true statement and one I know for a fact. At the firehouse, Tuesday is always by Ritter's side, she loves him whole heartedly. As for me, I want a dog to love and cuddle with, especially when my boy is at work getting shot at.

Stepping into the small animal shelter, one that holds retired military dogs who need a loving home. Smiling at the person at the front desk, I was allowed into the back room where all the dogs were. A sad smile formed at the idea of not being able to take all of them home, but Jay wouldn't appreciate having 20 dogs in the small apartment.

Sitting on the floor, many dogs came trotting over wanting to have attention. I spent awhile playing with the dogs, seeing how they acted. Sighing softly, my eyes connected to a dog laying in the corner. Slowly making my way towards him, not wanting to spoke the dog, his whole demeanor changed as he looked at me.

Holding my hand out towards the animal, their tail started to wag enthusiastically before they rose from the ground. Grinning at them, they let out a small yip before licking my face. Chuckling softly, I started petting the dog who looked happy.

Glancing at the collar around the dogs neck, I found the name fitting. Apollo. Scratching the behind his ears, I could tell animal was enjoying the attention.

Hearing someone approaching Apollo started to get into this protective stance, but as I gently ran a hand in between his ears, he relaxed. "So far you are the only one who has gotten Apollo close to them. He tries to stay away from most people".