Chapter 15: Hinata's Father

"Look! She's waking up!" A male's voice said in a somewhat cheery voice. "Look, look, look, lo–Ow! What? Oh, sorry..."

I groaned and opened my eyes, dizziness taking over me. I clutched my head in an attempt to stop the spinning, but to no avail.

"Are you oka–Ow!" I heard the voice exclaim.

"Idiot! Stop asking stupid questions!" this time a female voice scolded.

I turned and saw that it was, as expected, a male, probably the same age as mine. He had brown hair that covered his left eye, and blue eyes that were darker than Naruto's.

"Who are you? What happened?" I asked, a little dazed.

"Hi! My name's Akiyama Ryuu!" The male, Akiyama, said while shaking my hand a little too hard.

I grimaced slightly in pain. His action was making it hard for me not to puke.

Suddenly, a woman hit him on the head, making him stop. Anime tears fell down from his face and, of course, I panicked.

"Uh... A-are you okay? I... Uh... I don't really know what to do here..." I stuttered not knowing what to say.

He looked at me, then beamed. "Yes! Yes, I'm fine. Are you fine?"

I gave him a weird look. "Yes, I'm fine. I woke up feeling like shit then suddenly, out of nowhere, a boy shakes my hand and asks me if I'm fine. So yes, I'm fine," I answered with sarcasm.

"Oh... haha... yeah..." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to hit you with that brick..."

My eyebrow arched. "Okay... Why were you carrying a brick again?"

"Oh, I was fixing the damaged wall. Someone, maybe the Hyuugas, were training yesterday a little too hard."

I nodded, still confused as to why he hit me with a brick. "Okay..."

I heard someone sigh behind him. "You were hit with a brick because this knucklehead over here was being careless. It was an accident." A woman who looked to be in her mid-forties said. She had black hair and brown eyes.

Realization hit me and I chuckled. "Oh... Okay, thanks." I stood up too fast, making the world spin. I clutched my head and closed my eyes trying my hardest not to puke.

"Hey, you shouldn't stand up yet. That brick was pretty hard." Ryuu said, worry in his tone.

"Oh, ya think!" I raised my eyebrow at him. "But really, I need to be somewhere." I stood up, slowly this time. "See? I'm perfectly fi–"

"Yukino-san, I have a favor to ask of you." I was cut off by a familiar voice. A silky voice. "Oh, I apologize. I did not know you had company."

"Oh, it's alright. I did not mind." The woman, whom I concluded was Yukino, said. "By the way, I would like you to meet someone."

I tensed, fearing for the worst. Yukino held my arm and slowly turned me around. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. There in front of me stood the person I wanted to not see the most, but also the person I need to see the most.

Hinata's father looked at me, his face stern.

--------

 "Um... Hi..." I waved with trembling hands. "M-my name's Al–Ayame."

He nodded, still scowling. "Are you, by any chance, the new maid?"

I stared at him blankly, my eye twitching. "No, no I'm not."

He looked confused. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, I didn't know. Might I ask what your business you have here then?"

I took a sharp breath. Well, this is it. "Well, I am actually here to see you."